Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Used to laugh at old incel coworker... now I'm him

• Thread starter Deleted member 36421
  • Start date
Deleted member 36421

Deleted member 36421

Self-banned
-
When I was a teenager I used to work with this guy in his 50s who was basically an incel (or at least a failed normie, now incel, I don't know what his early life was like). He would make 'jokes' about never getting laid apart from with hookers, and I would laugh at what I thought was just his dark sense of humor, or thought he was exaggerating. He openly said he knew he would kill himself one day, probably soon. I liked him since he was funny, nobody else liked him. I felt a bit bad for him.

Some guys seem to look back on their lives and remember interactions they had with women and think "damn she was really into me and I never noticed". I don't have those, I just have memories of old guys who I only realized later on were incels jfl

Now I am one. It's over

Imagine being your old coworkercel and having this young kid laugh at your subtle hints that you are suffering and wanting to kill yourself.
Now you dont have to imagine :feelsUnreal:

Imagine being your old coworkercel and having this young kid laugh at your subtle hints that you are suffering and wanting to kill yourself.
Now you dont have to imagine :feelsUnreal:
What goes around comes back around. Lesson: Never mock someone.