Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Used to have the chaddiest jawline as a kid, slowly lost it growing up.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Was looking through some old family photos and one thing that I noticed straight away was how broad my face was and how prominent my chin was. Then, slowly as I got older my face became more oval until eventually I ended up with the moderately above average jawline l have now.

I legit feel fucking robbed.

I heard that can happen also due to facial fat. If I were you, I'd see if lipo would be a viable option, otherwise you need fillers.

Were you a mouthbreather???

jawline is cope tbh

every feature on your face needs to be decent in order for u to even have a chance

Yeah, it's due facial fat. Exactly my case. Trying to get rid of it naturally, but thinking about the lipo or something like that.

Quite the opposite for me. My gonial angle decreased massively in puberty, now it's like 100 degrees or something. Idk why tho

Where would it disappear? You just got fatter and now it won't show

I have a visible jawline (as i'm low bodyfat) doesn't help me that much. My ramus is also somewhat long, but my lower third is completely ruined by recessed mandible.