Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Used to have a good game to cope until developers fucked up

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I used to play EVE online, I wasn't even in a coorp. I played solo

I'm an Incel even in RPG :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Until developers CCP "update" the game with a stupid update that fucked up my game completely.
I am looking for a new cope since then

What's the update and how it affect your game?

What's the update and how it affect your game?
They nerf a module I used to escape ganks, I am a very peaceful Incel (even in RPG) I don't like much PVP but explore in the most recent update they nerf a module I used to use to escape attacks

Games are dying.

Go play Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead

LOL, What a super Autistic game !!! I actually used to have it installed on my Linux, but couldn't understand SHIT what was going on.

Same thing with Dwart Fortress. couldn't understand shit. I am a lack the discipline to really dig in

LOL, What a super Autistic game !!! I actually used to have it installed on my Linux, but couldn't understand SHIT what was going on.

Same thing with Dwart Fortress. couldn't understand shit. I am a lack the discipline to really dig in
It is not the game that is autistic. :feelsdevil:
Not that hard. Eve is more complicated. I couldn't do shit in Eve and DF and CDDA were easy to me

Isn't that like a super autistic game with hundreds of large menus for every tiny detail and a 2000 hour learning curve.

Lets play eternal card game

VirginChad

i instaleld this last month but haven't gotten around o try ing it out