Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Used to eat alone in high school

• Thread starter Deleted member 33805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33805

Self-banned
-
It was over before it even began. My whole life has been a joke. I was always the outcast of the outcasts.

Nobody to connect with and honestly, I always preferred being alone.

It was over before it even began. My whole life has been a joke. I was always the outcast of the outcasts.

Same, while normies were talking, walking, playing, laughing outside, i was sleeping in my class table because i was too tired after playing video games/watching anime every night as extreme coping mechanism.

It's not truly over until you spend your lunch breaks in the bathroom because you're embarrassed to be seen sitting alone like a loser

lmao just end this farce already

It's not truly over until you spend your lunch breaks in the bathroom because you're embarrassed to be seen sitting alone like a loser
same here in first year of uni

:feelsugh::feelsrope:

I agree with you on almost all points. I am also one of the absolute outcasters.

I used to eat alone in the school cafeteria. Even at the prom, I sat alone in my room and played Super Mario 64. I can also remember a hot summer day at school. I think it was in the tenth grade. ALL the boys were playing football and when I wanted to play once, I was told I should rather go and play Counter Strike. Then when I was sitting in a shady corner reading a book, the ball was shot at me on purpose. They just hated me for no reason. For example, once in class we talked about career aspirations. I said I wanted to be a teacher. Then a foid came and said I should rather become a terrorist (I am half Iranian). Then I told her she should become a prostitute. Adding: Oh, sorry, you already are one (Great comeback, isn't it?).

Well, in any case, it didn't improve at university. Still the old outcaster watching the Chads and Stacies making out. Only difference: I don't have to talk to them in class.

I have to disagree with you on that last point, though. I would give a lot to have a social and balanced life. To finally have a true friend. Not to mention a girlfriend (wife).

Last edited:
I smoked cigars alone

I have been alone in every aspect of my life.

I mostly just didnt eat lunch to avoid even being in the close proximity of normies, which was like really hard cuz i lived in a dorm

I always ate alone, ever since elementary. I’ve always been the weird/quiet kid who people didn’t bother to talk to. Kids left me alone most of the time until I was humilated in high school for asking out like 6 girls and all of them rejected me and made fun of me.