Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Used a boost on photofeeler

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
It's still at 10/40 so long way to go, but under what % of attractiveness would you say it's over?

probably less than about 10% if it's just a normal selfie, about 25% if you put effort into the angles and lighting and stuff.

probably less than about 10% if it's just a normal selfie, about 25% if you put effort into the angles and lighting and stuff.
I think the bar should be higher as a lot of people probobly give good scores because they are generous

I think the bar should be higher as a lot of people probobly give good scores because they are generous
Yeah, good point, I'd probably just divide the % by 10 to give you a x/10 rating, like, if you got 40%, you'd be a 4/10.

Below 40% lies the abyss, but if you ask me, going on Photofeeler is just masochism.

lol at people who pay for Photofeeler XD

Just wait 1-3 days for 40 votes.

Photofeeler is 100% pure bs.

4GQ286.png

The right one is a selfie with an autistic face and left one is a suited graduation pic with awkward smiley face (also under a better lighting). I set my settings to only female (no age limit).

A fucking black suit doubled my IQ and looksmaxxed me upto 5 times WTF?

Most people don't understand those "looks theories", they just have a glance at a photo and vote how they feel about it. I think most people there do random votes as well to get their votes fast. Yes, if you are a chad you will definitely get 80%-90% attractiveness rating.

Also photofeeler is infested with old roastie hags, and most of them are whites.

I did one cool thing, I voted 0 attractiveness to all those roasties. One roastie was even coming up multiple times (most probably she paid to do that shit), I gave her 0 attractiveness every fucking time. LMAO.