Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Use the internet intelligently while you're still able to.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
If we see WW3 and nuclear war happen soon, which - let's be honest - is becoming like a real possibility with every passing week, then that means the internet is likely going to have many networks down and out. Who knows, it could be most of the network.

While it's still here, it's probably a very good idea to gather as much useful information (preferably in physical format, in case we see EMP attacks) about survival, farming, building, hunting, fishing, weapon-making (like bows and arrows, not bombs and guns; fuck off glowniggers) etc. in the event that the modern technological world goes to shit. We would need every scrap of useful, practical information there is. The anarchist cookbook could come in handy too post-apocalypse, but if you don't already have it stored somewhere, downloading it is going to alert glowies, so beware.

I will rope if ww3 pops off. I'm not going to take it.

Only place safe on earth from nuke Holocaust is living near the Equator.

1611C75C A5B3 440E A484 C89B25D7E86C

@RandomGuy Check this shit out.

I'd hate to live like an NYC yuppie, but if it's the end of the world, may as well gear up, scramble a crew together, and protect against the savage gangs that are sure to be marauding.

yeah if ww3 happens its over

tbh good suggestion.

Good sugestion, but let's be real. in the event that a WW3 happens and nukes start popping out, we're really fucked. Chads, Normans, incels all equally fucked.

lol no women will go out of their way to help chads. people like us will get the rope lol
Good sugestion, but let's be real. in the event that a WW3 happens and nukes start popping out, we're really fucked. Chads, Normans, incels all equally fucked.

Tbh I don't see the point in trying to survive a post-nuclear apocalyptic world where almost 100% of my race will be dead. Niggers and gooks (assuming Africa and Asia are unaffected) will eventually colonize Europe

it's probably a very good idea to gather as much useful information (preferably in physical format, in case we see EMP attacks) about survival, farming, building, hunting, fishing, weapon-making (like bows and arrows, not bombs and guns; fuck off glowniggers) etc. in the event that the modern technological world goes to shit.
Why would I want to survive?!

This wouldn't have happened if eve didn't eat the apple cursing humanity with bloodlust and lookism gene. We must go to PATHS to beat the ever living shit out of her and gain the foundERs trust

Good idea to stock up on roms and isos.

jews wont let it happen

I will rope if ww3 pops off. I'm not going to take it.
Lmao, I would do anything to see modern spoiled foids and normies getting btfo by a brutal global war:feelshaha:.

Where the would I find a physical copy of the anarchists cookbook?
I lately read the anarchist cuckbook is a glownigger psyop. Most recipes apparently don't work to a degree of exploding in your face. Idk if that is true though.

passing week, then that means the internet is likely going to have many networks down and out. Who knows, it could be most of the network.
In even places like South America?

If we see WW3 and nuclear war happen soon, which - let's be honest - is becoming like a real possibility with every passing week, then that means the internet is likely going to have many networks down and out. Who knows, it could be most of the network.

While it's still here, it's probably a very good idea to gather as much useful information (preferably in physical format, in case we see EMP attacks) about survival, farming, building, hunting, fishing, weapon-making (like bows and arrows, not bombs and guns; fuck off glowniggers) etc. in the event that the modern technological world goes to shit. We would need every scrap of useful, practical information there is. The anarchist cookbook could come in handy too post-apocalypse, but if you don't already have it stored somewhere, downloading it is going to alert glowies, so beware.
Just be in a war bro

Tbh I don't see the point in trying to survive a post-nuclear apocalyptic world where almost 100% of my race will be dead. Niggers and gooks (assuming Africa and Asia are unaffected) will eventually colonize Europe