Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Use credit card without parents knowing?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
10% Off topic in ID
Can anyone help with this?

You tryna buy drugs?

Just wondering, because I have thought this same question before.

Generally they'll see the transaction when they look up info about their credit card

Maybe there's a way to bypass or obscure that, but idk

buy burner smartphone and SD card. Try buying crypto online on sites that dont require ID

I did that a few times, ahhh-- and then they did notice- :feelsrope:

Ahh, so embarrassing

NEVER, RESPECT YOUR PARENTS

Do you not have your own money? If you don't, you can buy a Visa gift card with a credit card, then buy vapes with the gift card.

So many kids around keep the profanity down boyos

Do you not have your own money? If you don't, you can buy a Visa gift card with a credit card, then buy vapes with the gift card.
Yeah but I need to use their card first which is the problem

Brutal, so many kids that are incels already. When I was a teenager, I had no idea what an incel was.

I used to do this to buy games from PlayStation store but now jew banks have upped security on credit cards. Most purchases require a one time passcode that gets sent to card holders phone so its basically impossible

They probably won't even notice. Nobody checks their statements anymore, most people don't even get paper statements.

They probably won't even notice. Nobody checks their statements anymore, most people don't even get paper statements.
Semi goood news last year I tried buying something and they just thought it was hacker and they got new credit card lol

Probably will just do the same thing thinking it’s hacked

You use your own credit card, I’ve got like 3

Semi goood news last year I tried buying something and they just thought it was hacker and they got new credit card lol
Can't you get your own credit card?

My credit is arse but I was surprisingly able to get one with a £1200 limit recently.

yes

first step would be enabling a vpn or getting a residential proxy. i think a vpn would be easier.

next step would be using a fresh, clean browser (i prefer mullvad browser as its pretty much just a hardened firefox)

third i would recommend buying bitcoin with it on a site with no verification or something similar (prepaid visa would work nice but usually wont work with most vape/drug dealers due to paypal and cashap restrictions)

(also itez.com used to offer up to 300 in btc with no verification so maybe try that)

its important to take these precautions because if your parents are gay and report it as fraud they will never find you in gta roleplay

I use to do this for years I would always buy dlc with my moms card and i would order stuff from Amazon with my grandmas . On my moms card it would just show up and she would change her card eventually and my grandmas she never noticed somehow

Kindergarden.is moment