Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting UScels have so many fast food alternatives to McDonald’s and Burger King

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
In Germany we don’t even have many KFC or Pizza Hut, kek. There are Five Guy in my state now but I’m still waiting for Popeyes.

Inb4 kebab yeah you have them in any country and they’re not a restaurant chain. Actually burritos are superior but there aren’t many in Europe.

What kind of German chains are there?

We have Popeyes but no one goes there. The local fried chicken restaurants are better. We also have five guys and it’s expensive as fuck like a burger, fries and coke cost $24

is most fast foods in german privately owned by regular people?

In my town there's none of the foreign fast food, no McDonald's no KFC or anything similar.

Never tried, didn’t even know it exists, kek.

Dean&David is nice but I don’t consider that fast food
Same goes with Vapiano (expansive Italian restaurant chain founded in Germany)

Do you have local fast food?
There are, owned by local people, usually grilled meat/burgers and pizzas, its cheap compared to western prices but quality is also questionable, meat is low quality with soy and water mixed in, I can make better at home. Bakeries are good though.

There are, owned by local people, usually grilled meat/burgers and pizzas, its cheap compared to western prices but quality is also questionable, meat is low quality with soy and water mixed in, I can make better at home. Bakeries are good though.
Where are you from

Where are you from
Serbia, there's is MCDONALD'S but its way far away from where I live, tried it once, expensive, small portion and I didn't like it one bit.

Serbia, there's is MCDONALD'S but its way far away from where I live, tried it once, expensive, small portion and I didn't like it one bit.
What is Serbia like for an incel?

I don't eat goyslop that much

Serbia, theirs is MCDONALD'S but its way far away from where I live, tried it once, expensive, small portion and I didn't like it one bit.
Mirin’. It seems that your food is always full of meat and dairy, no wonder your people are height moggers. In Cuckmany many zoomers are becoming vegancels, kek

What is Serbia like for an incel?
Bad, here people expect men to work, grind, endure, and we get blamed for everything. If you can't attract girls people call you childish, immature, incapable, gay. If you're not married with kids in your 30s people consider you an freak.

Bad, here people expect men to work, grind, endure, and we get blamed for everything. If you can't attract girls people call you childish, immature, incapable, gay. If you're not married with kids in your 30s people consider you a freak.
Brutal. Is finding a devout orthodox Serb girl a cope?

Brutal. Is finding a devout orthodox Serb girl a cope?
Yes, tbh many people here become religious only during the Christian holidays.

Bad, here people expect men to work, grind, endure, and we get blamed for everything. If you can't attract girls people call you childish, immature, incapable, gay. If you're not married with kids in your 30s people consider you an freak.
Damn, that's tough.

In Germany we don’t even have many KFC or Pizza Hut, kek. There are Five Guy in my state now but I’m still waiting for Popeyes.

Inb4 kebab yeah you have them in any country and they’re not a restaurant chain. Actually burritos are superior but there aren’t many in Europe.
But u Germans:
  • get.
  • get cheap healthcare
  • cleaner streets
  • less traffic on roads since roads better maintained and everyone follows rules
  • less political instability
  • better toilets with bidets

get cheap healthcare
:yes:
cleaner streets
:no:, just lol if you think niggers and ethnics aren’t pissing in the streets here
less traffic on roads since roads better maintained and everyone follows rules
Maybe
less political instability
We have a multi party system while you have a two party system jfl. Do you mean we don’t have so many shootings? Yeah ofc because we have strict gun laws
better toilets with bidets
Can’t compare ngl

Wendy's, Carl's Jr. , Dairy Queen, Sonic, and Taco Bell are the only ones worth mentioning. :feelsjuice:

Burger King bought popeyes and sabotaged them.

They also raised prices on their double cheeseburger from like $1.60 to over $3.

Unforgiveable crimes.

Burger King bought popeyes and sabotaged them.

They also raised prices on their double cheeseburger from like $1.60 to over $3.

Unforgiveable crimes.
fuck no wonder Popeyes doesn't taste as good as it used to. Fuck burger king

fuck no wonder Popeyes doesn't taste as good as it used to. Fuck burger king
Yeah the "Ch'King" was just a stolen popeyes sandwich with some whack sauce on it, they don't even sell it anymore and Popeyes doesn't taste nearly as good as it did a couple years ago.

Yeah the "Ch'King" was just a stolen popeyes sandwich with some whack sauce on it, they don't even sell it anymore and Popeyes doesn't taste nearly as good as it did a couple years ago.
the fuckers need to stop lowering ingredient quality for a few shekels. I'd rather pay more than get worse taste

I can't believe I forgot to mention Jimmy John's. Good Italian sub-sandwiches. :feelsjuice:

I had Popeyes yesterday. It's the chad of fast food.

pity the fool without Taco Bell in his life

it never started for bellcels

pity the fool without Taco Bell in his life

it never started for bellcels
taco bell poop, the meat ratio is seriously lacking, it's all lettuce and the beef is made of cardboard

not bussin

taco bell poop, the meat ratio is seriously lacking, it's all lettuce and the beef is made of cardboard

not bussin
Don’t get me wrong I usually regret the choice within a couple hours. But we’re talkin fast food so that kinda applies across the board eh

not bussin
agreed. taco bell is shit
Don’t get me wrong I usually regret the choice within a couple hours. But we’re talkin fast food so that kinda applies across the board eh
chipotle/Qdoba/mac's grill mog taco bell hard