Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion USAcels: what are you doing the first week of civil war?

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★
internet and electricity will still be up, supermarket and bank runs galore so no emergency stocking up, everyone's on edge and road rage is at an all time high. what will your first week look like?

Post "nothing ever happens" and keep jerking off to fictional women.

Civil war is very rare situation and it takes time to built up for the conditions. But trump is guaranteed to win the election for sure

internet and electricity will still be up, supermarket and bank runs galore so no emergency stocking up, everyone's on edge and road rage is at an all time high. what will your first week look like?
I'll spend my time jacking off to the sounds of the screams of dying people outside my window, just kidding I'll be dead in the first 3-6 days of the civil war.

Civil war is very rare situation and it takes time to built up for the conditions. But trump is guaranteed to win the election for sure
If Kamala wins a civil war is definitely happening, I think everyone knows that and it's one of the main reasons everyone is tense now. It's either project 2025 or civil war, Americans are screwed either way. Better marry a foreign gook and live in Japan while the USA dollar still has value.

I’d probably stick with my family and follow whatever my dad decides unless it’s something really stupid. If I’m on my own, I would simply flee the country.

Kill myself as soon as i can't play Arma 3 anymore