Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious USAcels: DO NOT TAKE PART IN THE CIVIL WAR

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
Let the two sides kill each other and then give the final blow, only this way Incelistan might become a reality

We are all rooting for you, don't disappoint us

Where should incelistan be located

based :blackpill:
Also commit crimes and frame both sides

1q78h8e757u31

When America balkanizes, I will establish Incelistan.

What civil war?

A couple of protests ain’t a war

Implying you'll have a say JFL.

i mean if you have no consequences, why not

niggers are going to rape them to death anyways tbh

civil war is not happening. We took the long way to soymerica destruction instead of the fast way if trump had won. Republicans aren’t nearly as violent as leftists there will be some protests but beyond that chances are slim.

unless stormfront militias do something

I hate leftism so much I'd definitely join the right in fighting this war.

The left created this degenerate decaying shit pile of a civilisation.

What civil war? Any sort of uprising from the right will be put down instantly by the Military. Even if they somehow were able to start winning against the US military the nations of Europe would step in to assure the (((US Govt))) keeps control

civil war is not happening. We took the long way to soymerica destruction instead of the fast way if trump had won. Republicans aren’t nearly as violent as leftists there will be some protests but beyond that chances are slim.

unless stormfront militias do something

Where should incelistan be located
Greenland would be a good territory because it’s the least populated per area besides Antarctica. In America, Wyoming would suffice.

Stock up on weapons for "home defence" then pull a d-day on the invading blm rioters