Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel USA to ban TikTok for being a Chinese app

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
That tranny is gross.

does cuckit count?

Theres gonna be a same equivalent app popping out next week anyways.

>that video
Then she'll complain about her abusive boyfriend and blame all men for it.

Lifefuel if happens

How dare trump treat chinese as enemies?!
Thats racist!!!!11!!

wonder where next normies will go

A C C E L E R A T E

They need to ban Instagram too the app is just as cancerous.

Please please do it

That would be the best thing trump ever did.

Drumph needs to pull the trigger already

That would be the best thing trump ever did.

Nah declaring war and winning will be the best thing Trump will ever do. He pulls that off we will have the trump family all be in the white house for the next 40 years.

Based may it never come back and may many foids rope

Please please do it

Likelier than you think. Americans don't like to ban any type of speech, but bc Tik Tok is owned by the Chinks, you can argue they are spying on us (which they obviously are) and say they are compromising the safety of the American people and then Tik Tok will be banned. Trump just needs to pull a huge scandal or some shit involving Tik Tok that gets everyone banned.

And all the Tik Tokers will have to go back home to their parents and realize they had/have no job skills to survive in an increasingly white collar world. Looks can only go so far.

When 2020 was going bad all of the sudden makes a turn :feelsautistic:

They haven't banned it and they won't because muh capitalism

The irony of America banning communications to spite the nation they always feel like the polar opposite of would be rich.
Then again, TikTok is just chink drivel, spying and a propaganda network so good riddance anyway.

I'd rather they ban Tinder

I'll never understand how these girls make videos like this and think, "Yes, I'm okay with letting the entire Internet know that I'm shallow as fuck and will let any goodlooking guy disrespect me."

They aren't banning it, they're just considering it

Jeez

Fuck yeah

And also "Burn in hell you worthless tallfag worshipping currywhore"

Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor

They should link all the protesters to the communistic Ching Chong Covid Chinese too. Take the SpyPill.

They should link all the protesters to the communistic Ching Chong Covid Chinese too. Take the SpyPill.

Not the right term to use for the virus.

It’s called the Chink Virus. I say this as a half Chink. Call it the Chink Virus.

hopefully Trump starts saying this when he wins re-election.