Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over USA Singles Map: 20-34

Letting Go

Letting Go

Done.
-
20-34-relative.png

I posted this a month or two ago, but it's worth posting again. The demographic deck is stacked against young single men in the USA.

Wow! So many people with bad personalities! There must be a shower shortage!

How can we even compete?

brb moving to southeast Georgia (is that Atlanta? Savanah?).

Either the popularly believed 50/50 gender ratio is wrong or one of the genders is failing to uphold their end of the social contract.

Which one do you think it is, lurkers?

brb moving to southeast Georgia (is that Atlanta? Savanah?).

Savannah, Mobile, Worcester and some city in North Carolina are the only cities where the odds are even somewhat stacked in favor of young men.

Either the popularly believed 50/50 gender ratio is wrong or one of the genders is failing to uphold their end of the social contract.

Which one do you think it is, lurkers?

Lol ded

Among 20- and 30-somethings, almost every single city in America has more single men than single women. Although no single woman in New York will believe it, I promise it's true.

Once you get up into your 50's, though, the balance shifts to extra single women everywhere.

Any mathcel want to break this down for us?

The one or two pink spots are just locations of some roasties that can't get a chad or a betabux to save their lives.

Chad is really having the time of his life

Does anyone have some sort of study of # of sex-partners? I always imagined it must be something like this (see graphic).
Theoretical bell curves

20-34-relative.png

I posted this a month or two ago, but it's worth posting again. The demographic deck is stacked against young single men in the USA.
The leaders of the west (NWO/ZOG/Etc.) have failed, destroyed, abandoned and raped us.

Bastards.

20-34-relative.png

I don't quite understand that graphic. Why are there so many more males than females? I thought the gender ratio was fairly equal. If not slightly biased to women because men for obvious reasons die younger.

I don't quite understand that graphic. Why are there so many more males than females? I thought the gender ratio was fairly equal. If not slightly biased to women because men for obvious reasons die younger.

The overall gender ratio is more favorable to men, but from ages 20-34, single men outnumber single women all across the United States -- due to more males being born than females; more young, single immigrants to the USA being male; and women typically marrying earlier than men.

When you expand the age range to 64 years of age, the map becomes a bit more favorable for men -- especially in the eastern half of the country:

18-64-absolute.png

So, you're in luck if you're into post-menopausal women! Otherwise, enjoy the giant sausage fest in the USA, incels!

Last edited:
I think it's older men marrying younger women?

The overall gender ratio is more favorable to men, but from ages 20-34, single men outnumber single women all across the United States -- due to more males being born than females and more young, single immigrants to the USA being male.

good point, immigrants are generally more male than female, making the situation even worse.

How is that possible?

I've always knew that there is too many men in the world.

In my class there are simply no single girls but almost half of men are single.

The overall gender ratio is more favorable to men, but from ages 20-34, single men outnumber single women all across the United States -- due to more males being born than females; more young, single immigrants to the USA being male; and women typically marrying earlier than men.

When you expand the age range to 64 years of age, the map becomes a bit more favorable for men -- especially in the eastern half of the country:

18-64-absolute.png

So, you're in luck if you're into post-menopausal women! Otherwise, enjoy the giant sausage fest in the USA, incels!
most single men have roped by 64

I wonder why there are more single men everywhere.its almost as if woman control the sexual marketplace....