Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News USA Finally Banning Transgendered Surgery on Children

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
With the illegalization of abortion, and now this, maybe based right wing politicians are finally setting the world straight :feelskek:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...ants-to-criminalizes-transgender-medical-care

Salute Honor GIF by CBS

Today I asked the magic 8ball if society would change in a good way
8ball replied "most likely"

Ok but when are they banning circumcision?

banned in Australia

It will never be banned elsewhere because nobody who matters gives a fuck.

:feelsclown: mgm and fgm are not the same because one is a female and one is a male

banned in Australia

:feelsclown: mgm and fgm are not the same because one is a female and one is a male

I think this counts as MGM :feelshaha:

How are three year olds supposed to express their gender ident-ACK ACK ACK

Circumcision will never be banned because of the jews :feelspuke:
I wish Hitler would have won the war, then I would still have my hoodie.

banned in Australia

outside of the US mnobody except muslims/jews gets circumcised anyways

As much as I praise these efforts, it won't last, unfortunately. The left will clap back, and they'll clap back harder, because they're the ones with the real power, as they're backed by the (((actual rulers))).

Just when I needed salt, twitter salt factory will be working in overdrive. :feelskek:

As much as I praise these efforts, it won't last, unfortunately. The left will clap back, and they'll clap back harder, because they're the ones with the real power, as they're backed by the (((actual rulers))).
true but at the same time lines are being drawn mainly between the north/south and urban/rural
they will have to eventually settle on different rules or there will be armed conflict

especially if trump runs again -- though the jews are seriously trying to stop that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It’s been a good year. Now we just need to remove womens right to vote and ship the niggers back to Africa and this might be a half decent country again

outside of the US mnobody except muslims/jews gets circumcised anyways
I got really confused when I found out that everybody in the US gets circumcised. In Germany I only know some muslims who got it.

Voting Hitler into power was an absolutely reasonable and justified reaction to leftist degeneracy. I hope something similar will soon happen in the USAntisemitism.

It’s not the same
It completely takes away all protection to the organ that allows you to orgasm. It’d be like if a woman’s g spot was exposed to the elements all the time. It’d become raw, callused, and numb. Exactly like those dry shriveled insensitive tips you get when you chop your foreskin off

Good, next they need to electroshock trannies and cure their psychological delusions/illness.

It completely takes away all protection to the organ that allows you to orgasm. It’d be like if a woman’s g spot was exposed to the elements all the time. It’d become raw, callused, and numb. Exactly like those dry shriveled insensitive tips you get when you chop your foreskin off
I am circumcised and my cock doesen’t feel numb at all. The tip is actually very sensitive

Abortion was made illegal? I thought it just became up to the states.

This is so the crazy lefties riot prior the mid term elections, just as abortion - it's a circus basically. Just remember everything woke turns to shit on its own.

I got really confused when I found out that everybody in the US gets circumcised. In Germany I only know some muslims who got it.
yeah in germany you're the "different" one for being circumcised. it's the other way around in the US you're weird if you're UNcircumcised

true but at the same time lines are being drawn mainly between the north/south and urban/rural
they will have to eventually settle on different rules or there will be armed conflict

especially if trump runs again -- though the jews are seriously trying to stop that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That would be amazing if it happened. :feelscomfy:

This transgender thing was probably a jewish psyop to get some money on the side and they can't keep doing it forever because trannies kill themselves at high rates so they are stopping it now

It’s been a good year. Now we just need to remove everyone's right to vote and ship the niggers back to Africa and this might be a half decent country again

Jews need to mark their slaves, so it ain't happening

[UWSL]According to the Torah and Halakha (Jewish religious law), ritual circumcision of all male Jews and their slaves (Genesis 17:10–13) is a commandment from God that Jews are obligated to perform on the eighth day of birth, and is only postponed or abrogated in the case of threat to the life or health of the child.[/UWSL]

True. This is comparable to the onset of Reaganism and Thatcherism after the sexual revolution. There will be a few wins for social conservatism, but social liberalism will ultimately prevail and it will permanently shift the overton window in its favor. The only long-term victories the right can can claim are fiscal policies concerning privatization, unions and welfare.

I am circumcised and my cock doesen’t feel numb at all. The tip is actually very sensitive
Sensitivity drops when circumcised. You should compare it to uncircumcised cock and not to other body parts, but you can't.

Looks like USA are getting more and more based