Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Us zoomers have to deal with the WORST generation of women

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
It’s fucking over if you’re not a 6’5 giga chad with a bad boy personality, good grades and 50k+ followers on social media.

bad boy personality, good grades and 50k+ followers on social media.

u can do all of these things but u can’t change ur face or height

u can do all of these things but u can’t change ur face or height

You need this in order to mog other chads and have a chance to get a 0/10 landwhale

Just floss dance in front of 'em bro'.
Make sure to have a fresh fuckboi fade haircut & showermax combined with some shitty lynx deodorant

Dude this is true shit. At school, I see literal chadlites holding hands with fat 2/10 foids.
Its so fucking over.

We zoomers must sound like we are exaggerating when we describe the dating scene for our generation but it really is that bad. I know 7/10 tall jacked chadlites that are kissless virgins, its fucking crazy for our generation

If I only was born 20 years earlier...

We zoomers must sound like we are exaggerating when we describe the dating scene for our generation but it really is that bad. I know 7/10 tall jacked chadlites that are kissless virgins, its fucking crazy for our generation
Exactly, I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if a large majority of zoomers on this website were normies and not subhuman

That’s why you should buy good old AK and join beta uprising
Weston404,

You have a received a 10% warning from SergeantIncel for the post Misandry Bubble theory of Toronto, where preteen whores, postwall feminists and Jews will face backlash from future ERs:

Aside from Alek Minassian, Faisal Hussain and that Bangladeshicel, Toronto appears to be a place where it's very cruel, harsh and sterile for sub8 males. The frustrated male in the beginning of the video, who is angry at his ugly face appears to be from Toronto:

You see these preteen girls dressing more skimpier than whores this summer, and their mothers look at the ethic sub8 male with disdain. The mother will tell the girl don't even look or acknowledge "strangers" while the mother gets the preteen daughter prepared to be fucked in all holes by Drake and his OVO posse.

Toronto is a fucking Jew city, and ethnics who are considered Arabs, Muslims and Christians are persecuted by the Jew, via, Toronto Police. Pastor David Lynn and Dorre Love, despite being Black, were persecuted by the so-called tolerant feminist and LGBTQ community.

Based on my analysis and job experience working in a mining company, an Alex Minassian, Faisal Hussain and Elliot Rodger are long overdue. The next ER will target preteen whores and post-wall whores as the Misandry Bubble has prophesized.

To those suffering under the legal terrorism of the fucking Jew and feminists of Toronto, rather than being a stupid Bangladeshicel and act your angER inwards, please watch this video to see who is the cause of your pain and suffERing, and reconsider your options:
Additional comments: Antisemitism

You can read the rules here:

Males in the west shouldn't be born after 1990 tbh.

If I had the choice, I'd choose a millennial woman over a zoomer.

Can confirm. My brothers a zoomer.

Zoomer Foids are the end of the world tbh. No way a civ can sustain women like this.

they were born into a world with high efficiency eugenics platforms and social media. Everything is about appearances. There is no such thing as functional value to them. It simple does not compute in their brains. It’s imperative that you be chad. Money can’t buy zoomer pussy like it can millennial pussy (they’re all old expired leftovers by now anyways, imagine paying for that lmao). You gotta have looks and top tier social media game. I actually heard “online social status” used in the place of “social status” recently..

Putting cameras on smartphones was a mistake

Must be hell, I can´t imagine being a teenager and seeing every girl taken selfies and "documenting" their lives for social media stories, tik tok, snap chat and cringe challenges I was fortunate that smartphones first came out when I was 16 and social media like instagram, snapchat and dating apps didn´t blow up until several years later.

In terms of the girls of any generation zoomers really have it worst they have to grow up with this shit and won´t have no social media free era to enjoy their youth it was shit for them from the start.
I pity zoomers ngl

I'm 30 and i can assure you for an incel it wasn't any better in my time either. Women still did the same things, instead of posting on social media they just bragged to people by mouth. They still wanted the chads or the betabux, everyone else is left 4 dead. If anything more young foids are into memes, gaming, alt stuff and way of thinking which can soften the blow on an incel and his hobbies. Back in my day if you weren't the cookie cutter male you would get bullied relentlessly, just by seeing how many soft males are there now i can tell bullying is nowhere as near as brutal as in my days. It's a miracle i survived this shit.