Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel US Supreme Court just declined to block Texas abortion ban

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
doesnt matter. we are doomed. and foids will do hysrectomy or tell their guys to do vascetomy.

Foids, you are not entitled to consequence free sex with Chad. If you self improved maybe the court would have ruled in your favour

Foids are not entitled to aborting Chad's babies

Bringing up rape to justify abortion is absurd. Rape in current times is what chad does to the average femoid and she doesn't regret it, as evident by the epidemic of single moms who always say they were in an abusive relationship.

Bringing up rape to justify abortion is absurd. Rape in current times is what chad does to the average femoid and she doesn't regret it, as evident by the epidemic of single moms who always say they were in an abusive relationship.
"what do you mean I can't be a whore and murder babies at the same time???" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Don’t care. This doesn’t help incels at all. Hope all these whores die. Cuckfornians leftists should leave the state if they dont like it and go back to where they came from. Their 3rd world paradise made in a 1st world.

I don't feel strongly one way or the other about abortion, but I find it kind of odd that many incels, who are in no way religious, are strongly opposed to abortion. Do you really want to live in a world with more whores, feminists, cucks, simps, degenerates, drug addicts, and criminals?

I don't feel strongly one way or the other about abortion, but I find it kind of odd that many incels, who are in no way religious, are strongly opposed to abortion. Do you really want to live in a world with more whores, feminists, cucks, simps, degenerates, drug addicts, and criminals?
I am against abortion because I hate foids and want them to suffer as much as possible

foids will just travel out of state to get their abortions, and considering how easy it is for foids raise money from simps, not much of a barrier

the ban is also bad