Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over US soldier getting cucked

To be a soldier you need to be a giganctic cuck thats why ... Imagine sacrificing your very life to preserve those of normies, and keep the interests of big weapon companies billionnaires to go up while your pay is shit. JFL at this cucked life.

If this happened to me...

Last edited:
All soldiers get cucked eventually.
Especially submariners.

To be a soldier you need to be a giganctic cuck thats why ... Imagine sacrificing your very life to preserve those of normies, and keep the interests of big weapon companies billionnaires to go up while your pay is shit. JFL at this cucked life.
MORE OIL FOR THE MEISTER YES DRILL SERGEANT I WILL SUCK YOUR PENIS

Whould never call some1 who protects me and my family a cUcK:feelsokman:

"Yes, Xir. I will the defend the gynocentric soyciety, which praises transsexual children and puts holes on pedestal. Yes Xir, it's totally ok to be cucked by gigachad."
JFL

You have to be stupid to actually join a military because you believe in "serving" and "defending" people who don't give a flying fuck about you.

Good reasons to join a military:

1) a paycheck
2) you want to know how it feels to shoot someone in the head
3) you genuinely enjoy a highly regimented, disciplined lifestyle

Everything that doesn't make you rich is worthless from a subhuman perspective. The only war that is worthy of anything is against those turban-wearing fucks with their extreme religious views.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Everything that doesn't make you rich is worthless from a subhuman perspective. The only war that is worthy of anything is against those turban-wearing fucks with their extreme religious views.
Cope, there are no lonely autistic incels in Afghanistan. They are better than us.

US military is woke bullshit.

He's coping so hard. :feelskek:

He may be a bum, but he has better genes than you and isn't a cuck and probably treats foids like garbage. :feelskek:

"Lets fight for a country that doesnt give a fuck about you" :soy:

You have to be stupid to actually join a military because you believe in "serving" and "defending" people who don't give a flying fuck about you.
This reminds me of a black soldier who got killed by a stormfrontcel near my neighborhood. Imagine getting murdered by the ones you are supposed to serve and defend. By being an ethnic you are lucky if people simply leave you alone. More often than not they wish you dead if you are not chad.

I dont think many soldiers do it for this shit country called the usa ,but mainly for the title that comes with it if you serve and also a better living. But I just never wanted to risk my life like that and be in some crazy ass country in the sand.

foolish, and stupid naive takes here as usual. no one joins the military with heroic, brave one-tracked mind goal of serving their country. It's foremost money, traveling, and albeit not always, the adrenaline that comes within possible adventures.

This reminds me of a black soldier who got killed by a stormfrontcel near my neighborhood. Imagine getting murdered by the ones you are supposed to serve and defend. By being an ethnic you are lucky if people simply leave you alone. More often than not they wish you dead if you are not chad.
This

Link btw

Cucked by his government, cuck by the fesikh, i swear i've never seen bigger losers than soldiers.

Shit sucks for the military members when it comes to relationships. Almost everyone has problems. The M/F ratio is like 85-15 in the military so you're pretty much getting whatever you can get, and others are always ready to steal the girl from you. Women (dependas) on the other hand are literally enjoying male harems from the abundance of attention that they get from a good looking men with jobs, status, and a truckload of benefits such as tricare. It's insane.

Most Soldiers are also rushing to get married because of the incentives such as a pay increase and opportunity to live in a house on your own instead of rotting in the barracks, this is why the divorce rates are astronomical. Either a divorce or that marriage is barely holding together with a scotch tape.