Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

US presidential election: what outcome will cause the most rage & lulz?

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

★★★★★
A Biden victory or a Trump victory?

A close election or a landslide election?

Biden win might ironically.

The thought of Biden winning, then quitting due to dimentia, and making Kuntmala Harris the president is making me want to vomit.

Of course trump. I think oddly the way votes will take forever to officially count quelled spur of the moment rioting.

Dems will just cry in a sad corner this time instead of loot shit

Of course trump. I think oddly the way votes will take forever to officially count quelled spur of the moment rioting.

Dems will just cry in a sad corner this time instead of loot shit
The thought of Biden winning, then quitting due to dimentia, and making Kuntmala Harris the president is making me want to vomit.

Trump duh

How do you think conservatives will react to biden winning? r they gonna riot n go crazy like democrats?

How do you think conservatives will react to biden winning? r they gonna riot n go crazy like democrats?
conservatives don't riot. They will just punch a wall, accept the loss, and focus their anger on pedos.

The only people rioting will be Antifa, BLM, and SJW's. They will probably riot even if Biden wins.

Both outcomes will be hilarious:

If Trump wins, the soy will lose their shit and start burning down the cities.

If Biden wins, Trump is gonna flip out and they will have to literally drag him out of the WH in January. (No, I don't think there will be white supremacists riots as the media suggests).

Either way, I have plenty of popcorn.

World on fire

Trump, but Biden will win.