Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News US Moves 2 Carriers, 4 Other Warships to South China Sea

A c c e l e r a t e

Currydom Discussion

so we'll be ruled by either jews or chinks, great

1. Based. Fuck the CCP.

2. No, the situation is nowhere near as tense as the Taiwan Strait Crisis in the 1990s. No WW3.

3. Why is this here?

USA is weak. China and Russia rapes it in the ass

You're smoking something if you think that the Chinese or Russians could take on the U.S. Navy.

China could be a formidable threat, but the Russian Navy would struggle in a surface engagement against the JMSDF or the Royal Navy, let alone the USN.

You're smoking something if you think that the Chinese or Russians could take on the U.S. Navy.

China could be a formidable threat, but the Russian Navy would struggle in a surface engagement against the JMSDF or the Royal Navy, let alone the USN.
Massive cope. Russia will nuke the west coast in half a second
no the US is stronger then China and Russia together
LMAO you're in for a massive surprise. US has good propaganda, but they haven't actually won a war in over half a century. Vietnam fucked their low iq ass up. China and Russia would literally ground America into dust

Hongkong and Taiwan need to be set free. Chinks should know their place.

LMAO you're in for a massive surprise. US has good propaganda, but they haven't actually won a war in over half a century. Vietnam fucked their low iq ass up. China and Russia would literally ground America into dust
They didn't lose Vietnam, they decided to withdraw because of political reasons

The US spends more then China and Russia together and also has access to better technology

Russia and China only have good numbers, but all of their shit is outdated
Russia has ton shit of tanks but majority of them are shitty T72s and T90s

Imagine actually believing this. They got slaughtered. You have to be completely brainwashed to think otherwise

View attachment 285389
The US spends more then China and Russia together and also has access to better technology

The united states could spend a 100 times more than all countries combined on militairy, their men and equipment and strategy will always be weak. Russia will literally not think twice abouot nuking america. Don't get me started on how china will tactically bomb every single us base and completely neutralize all US forces. Quit coping. U.S is weak, they can barely finish wars against countries 1/50th their size

The Russian military is a Cold War relic

OK tankie, you can stop sucking Winnie the Pooh's dick now

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门
The united states could spend a 100 times more than all countries combined on militairy, their men and equipment and strategy will always be weak. Russia will literally not think twice abouot nuking america. Don't get me started on how china will tactically bomb every single us base and completely neutralize all US forces. Quit coping. U.S is weak, they can barely finish wars against countries 1/50th their size

The Russians aren't going to do shit, their GDP is smaller than South Korea's, for fuck's sake. I'd love to see the PLA try said tactical bombing considering the U.S.' international reach is far beyond the PLA's logistical capabilities.

Last edited:
Fucking hate video articles. Either narrate, or let me read for fuck sake.

Anyway, US and China are dependent on each other, nobody is going to do shit, yet. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Imagine actually believing this. They got slaughtered. You have to be completely brainwashed to think otherwise

I am brainwashed? lmao
you sound like a vatnik lol

fuck the US, i hope their government gets shot in the fucking head (in call of duty)

I was wondering why they would fight over such tiny islands, so I looked them up.

" The archipelago is surrounded by productive fishing grounds and a seabed with potential, but as yet unexplored, oil and gas reserves. "

I get u mixed up with @your personality cuz u both have green letter Avi

JFL at this burgercope.
Yeah when I buy rice here in Sweden for $10 I get more than when I use those same $10 in China, right? :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys think that any of this is serious or will lead to World War 3.

This is nothing more than posturing.

This is the equivalent of one tribe colouring itself in paint and pretty clothing, and doing a dance outside of the boundaries of another tribe in some form of ritualistic encounter. Except we do that now with shiny metal birds and boats.

View attachment 285389

Sthsth diminishing returns. Sth higher personel cost. But in total they are prolly still stronger ngl.

Last edited:
Why
Is
This
In
Inceldom
Discussion?

Currydom Discussion
And also, hope the burger soldiers don't spread their corona back to Eastern and South Eastern Asia, knowing amerifats, the whole fucking battle group is covid positive.

Inceldom Discussion

A c c e l e r a t e
I don't know why you guys think that any of this is serious or will lead to World War 3.

This is the equivalent of one tribe colouring itself in paint and pretty clothing, and doing a dance outside of the boundaries of another tribe in some form of ritualistic encounter. Except we do that now with shiny metal birds and boats.
Yeah, but the prospect of society self imploding is a nice day dream

USA is weak. China and Russia rapes it in the ass
Militarily??????? I don't know if they mean carriers or carrier groups but MOST countries in the world would fall against 2 carrier groups, and US has 10+

Let's hope so

> Inceldom discussion

Chinese soldiers would crush us in battle they are united by race something we dont have how will a nigger die for a spic but chinese will die for fellow chinese and for china

The usa has been moving carries around there for decades. They are just waiting for the "pearl harbor" to happen.

I just hope that chinacels and currycels start an actual hot war over regional squabbles and destabilize their spheres of influence in SEA, South Asia, and East Africa.

Should shake up global supply chains and further disrupt internal politics in the West. While the West is distracted, Russia can make moves in the Baltics and Ukraine - up the pressure on the EU as it faces another Eurocrisis AND a foreign threat - a let the chaos slowly consume the rest of the world.

Nobody is foolish enough to directly challenge the US who can easily crush any foreign threat with superior nuclear or conventional might. They need to be drawn in when it's already too late, and there are too many fires to put out.

Accelerate. Accelerate. Accelerate.

nice, war is cool

My nigs U realise violet is like purple.
Ur avi b green:
View attachment 285400

My bad, forgot violet is more like purple. Meant to say it looks more indigo colored to me. In your screenshot it does show my avi as light green but when I log on I see it looks more indigo colored and not green colored at all.

Idk maybe how color of avi looks depends on what device you are using to view this site or whether you are viewing from the person's account or not.

Countries never stop trying to mog each other.

The usa has been moving carries around there for decades. They are just waiting for the "pearl harbor" to happen.

Or another Gulf of Tonkin incident @Emba

Last edited: