Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

US military carried out airstrikes on Iranian proxy forces in Syria

I think the Iranian plan is to create a second front in the war. And then have it be a long war of attrition that draws the West in. The aim imo is to divide out the West's resources and attention to help lift some of the pressure on Russia.

Its similar with how I see what is going on with Taiwan. I think China is putting pressure on Taiwan, in order to force the West to spend resources and station a lot of Navy around Taiwan. In order to relieve pressure on Russia, by again dividing out the West's resources and attention. I wouldn't be surprised if China has a bunch of plans like this around the world they are working on.

I think the Iranian plan is to create a second front in the war. And then have it be a long war of attrition that draws the West in. The aim imo is to divide out the West's resources and attention to help lift some of the pressure on Russia.

Its similar with how I see what is going on with Taiwan. I think China is putting pressure on Taiwan, in order to force the West to spend resources and station a lot of Navy around Taiwan. In order to relieve pressure on Russia, by again dividing out the West's resources and attention. I wouldn't be surprised if China has a bunch of plans like this around the world they are working on.
The West is screwed or at least Europe is screwed because USA is kinda self sufficient anyway.

Europe gonna have to break away from USA sooner or later or become dirt poor

WW3 is on. We got ourselves 3 major conflicts now.

This has been happening since 2015 at least