Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Us mexicans in the west have it the worst.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
All of our women want white men to bring home, we have no arranged marriages, some of us don’t even know spanish or spanish holidays so we can’t just go back to our homeland, we are brown, we are short. We are seen as helpful lap dogs and labour workers.

The only unattractive men who are seen as dating options are black and white men. Plus if we thugmaxx we are the last chosen.

We have it worser than any other race in the USA

We are so unimportant no one even discusses us.

Even i got the short end of the stick being half white and look brown and if i go out and tan I look like a full blown wetback.

Last edited:
In the US, yes

Statustax drops your SMV further due to bad nationality halo in USA

If your father was a Mestizo, you are a Castizo.

I'm mogged by Hispanic males.

All of our women want white men to bring home, we have no arranged marriages, some of us don’t even know spanish or spanish holidays so we can’t just go back to our homeland, we are brown, we are short. We are seen as helpful lap dogs and labour workers.

The only unattractive men who are seen as dating options are black and white men. Plus if we thugmaxx we are the last chosen.

Even i got the short end of the stick being half white and look brown if i go out and tan I look like a full blown wetback.
Ching toilets like short Mexican men

Failed boomer Mexicans always pushing race card in the west. Growing old and rusty realizing they have nothing much in life materially. Blaming white man, even others of their same race having lighter skin. I hate poor old azz miserable Mexican meatballs. Shoulda picked more fruit, ranchero retards!

Last edited:
Failed boomer Mexicans always pushing race card in the west. Growing old and rusty realizing they have nothing much in life materially. Blaming white man, even others of their same race having lighter skin. I hate poor old azz miserable Mexican meatballs. Shoulda picked more fruit, ranchero retards!
I did pick fruit cunt

Plus i could’ve been successful if my life wasn’t a mess

Just cartelmaxx

Even i got the short end of the stick being half white and look brown and if i go out and tan I look like a full blown wetback.
No fucking way u say this… think about the Asians. Mostly Indian imagine being Indian. Nigga beancels like u mog the average Indian. Also probably the same for Filipinos. They’re all poor niggers

Over if you are not Chadriguez-lite

Luckily, people don't even suspect that I am part Mexican. Guess I inherited enough from white side that I'm more racially ambiguous. Most people just assume I'm Italian or something.

Luckily, people don't even suspect that I am part Mexican. Guess I inherited enough from white side that I'm more racially ambiguous. Most people just assume I'm Italian or something.
:reeeeee::feelsree: