Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Us incels should stick together

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
Incels are the most oppressed group of people, we are subjected to inhumane atrocities on a near daily basis. We are probably treated even worse than blacks back in the day. With society against us, we only have ourselves to turn to, so I think that we should all actively help incelish people whenever the opportunity arises, because that’s all we can really do.

Investors needed , No way to do shit without money or higher powers. :feelsbadman:

How about like a secret alliance, surely other incels would catch on eventually?
You can’t make secret alliances over the internet. The entire web is monitored by 3 letter organizations.

I try to be nicer to incel-looking people irl. Most people I walk across, I instantly shift my eyes away, but for my fellow brocels I maintain eye contact for half a millisecond longer and tighten my lips to do the courteous smile, just to make them feel seen and acknowledged.

Investors needed , No way to do shit without money or higher powers. :feelsbadman:
This is a good reason to moneymaxx. First you get the money, then you get the power, then you help other incels @BlkPillPres

This is a good reason to moneymaxx. First you get the money, then you get the power, then you help other incels @BlkPillPres

Cope , You moneymaxx then you live an hedonistic life fucking holes of your choice without giving a shit about anything else.

Cope , You moneymaxx then you live an hedonistic life fucking holes of your choice without giving a shit about anything else.
Many guys have done that but things haven't gotten any better even if for them things are a little better.

Also this thread was about "incels sticking together" so if there was one way for incels to do that and support each other indirectly, it would be through moneymaxxing because as you said, you need money and power to get things done.

Society despises autistic men like me.

well if you are an incel you cannot moneymaxx, you are stuck unless you have connections and belong from a affluent household.
quality of education and experience during school and college depends upon your looks. And if you look sub optimal no company is going to hire you , as you will be lacking communication skill because of the negative reinforcement throughout the childhood days.
Society despises autistic men like me.
society despises men who are born with facial defects and those who are short.
How about like a secret alliance, surely other incels would catch on eventually?
ok fbi

Last edited:
well if you are an incel you cannot moneymaxx, you are stuck unless you have connections and belong from a affluent household.
quality of education and experience during school and college depends upon your looks. And if you look sub optimal no company is going to hire you , as you will be lacking communication skill because of the negative reinforcement throughout the childhood days.
You have to find some way to improvise.
Not every incel comes from a state of poverty and some are quite well off, because as you know money is mostly cope and rich incels exist.
What matters is that once they've taken care of their own lives, they don't just stop there like most do but also try to give a voice to other incels and become more formidable and less of an easy target.

In the past that was through physical strength. Now it's through a variety of factors, including having enough money to challenge defamation and dehumanization against your group of people.