Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Us Incels are the ultimate victims

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
We have dealt with more mental suffering than anyone will ever, we are victims of the entire world like Jesus was, nature is against us, humans are against us, reality is against us, we are the ultimate victims. We are the victims of the victims.

We have dealt with more mental suffering than anyone will ever, we are victims of the entire world like Jesus was, nature is against us, humans are against us, reality is against us, we are the ultimate victims. We are the victims of the victims.
I agree. Incels are being punished by society for telling the truth. The truth is not popular

I'm a victim of nature.

Inceldom is one of the worst things that can ever happen to a man. Not only will you be forever starved of base human needs like intimacy and companionship, but nobody will ever have any empathy for you. You will be endlessly gaslit and maligned. Social opportunities will be robbed from you because people look down on us.

Basically a life of nonredamancy, social exclusion, bullying, sexlessness, poverty and mental illness. These things will take a toll on our body and we will inevitably succumb to a horrific disease at an early age.

We are the victims of the victims
:yes:

Even people that should empathise with us will typically bully and exclude us. We're treat like lepers. :feelsbadman:

victims of the victims
This is true, I always feel disappointed when some lowly retard normies who is unhappy with their life takes it out on me by trying to bully me or mock me. The cycle of cruelty. We are the ones who stop it because our brains work better. But we will never get any appreciated for it