Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News US House Approves $95 Billion Aid Bill for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★

House Approves $95 Billion Aid Bill for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan

The legislation includes $60 billion for Kyiv; $26 billion for Israel and humanitarian aid for civilians in conflict zones, including Gaza; and $8 billion for the Indo-Pacific region.

That's peanuts for the US government kek GDP of California alone is like 4 trillion USD bigger than most developed countries

That's peanuts for the US government kek GDP of California alone is like 4 trillion USD bigger than most developed countries
and JFL at spreading it between 4 different nations

Ukraine and Israel leadership reaction to these news

can we just stop giving free money to the kikes already? sick and tired of them

can we just stop giving free money to the kikes already? sick and tired of them
this time the money was delayed a lot, which is at least something and perhaps a sign for the future

Mike Johnson did a complete 180 on Ukraine after months of delays on voting for the Ukraine aid package. He was obviously threatened with violence towards himself and his family. The ZOG breaks everyone down. No one escapes it, certainly not low T soys like Mike Johnson. Just like this whistleblower said:

View: https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1659240822959644674

@DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo

Mike Johnson did a complete 180 on Ukraine after months of delays on voting for the Ukraine aid package. He was obviously threatened with violence towards himself and his family. The ZOG breaks everyone down. No one escapes it, certainly not low T soys like Mike Johnson. Just like this whistleblower said:

FBI Whistleblower Garret O'Boyle, whose family had to beg for clothes after exposing corruption at the FBI: "The FBI will crush you. This government will crush you and your family if you try to expose the truth about things they are doing that are wrong."
Everyday, my hatred & resentment of this shithole grows stronger.

@Corvus

it wouldn't surprise me at all, democratic parliamentary politics has been theater for a very long time.

it wouldn't surprise me at all, democratic parliamentary politics has been theater for a very long time.
Theater but in the end, ZOG always gets what it wants.

$288 per american gee thanks govt

Everyday, my hatred & resentment of this shithole grows stronger.

@Corvus
America and her people have been used for nearly a century. I don't know if the country is beyond saving, but I do hold out hope. The US is a model for how a free world could look like around the world in theory. If it dies, the globalist totalitarians ultimately win. Sadly, America will continue to be used in that goal for global dominance until she's no longer useful, and then the country will likely dissolve into something else.

America and her people have been used for nearly a century. I don't know if the country is beyond saving, but I do hold out hope. The US is a model for how a free world could look like around the world in theory. If it dies, the globalist totalitarians ultimately win. Sadly, America will continue to be used in that goal for global dominance until she's no longer useful, and then the country will likely dissolve into something else.
they just didn't have to let the kikes in, somehow everyone fails at this

Great, now we’ll be supporting another country indefinitely. The typical American really is a chimp that jumps at whatever banana the media throws them. Not even a year after leaving Afghanistan did we get ourselves involved in a boondoggle which even our military doesn’t think our supported side can win. It would make more sense to just partition Ukraine and take the western part into NATO immediately

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back