Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel US Corona Cases Numbering Near 6 Million

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
6 gorillean americans getting rekt reminds me of another (((tribe))) that used the same figure.

(((they))) used that number 3 times actually, for numer of starved in russian and the usa in late 1800 and then for what we all know

That means 60k are gonne die

Terrible just terrible.
I only hope they all take the vaccine.

Terrible just terrible.
I only hope they all take the vaccine.
Bleach, hydroquionine and alcohol have proven to be very effective vaccines.

Overhyped disease. The ramifications of lockdown have done more damage than the disease has. I can't complain since I rarely go to social functions and I'm glad normies can't either

burgercels can't catch a break jfl

NEVER FORGET THE HOLOCOUGH!

(you goddamned filthy goy/ cattle)

Mortality rate of this virus is very low
Overhyped disease. The ramifications of lockdown have done more damage than the disease has. I can't complain since I rarely go to social functions and I'm glad normies can't either
Bleach, hydroquionine and alcohol have proven to be very effective vaccines.
Gotto love Trump ngl, just drink bleach bro :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I had a healthy young neighbor who died from it, it's not as harmless as you think.

plz let the netherlands occupy us already

Not enough tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back