Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News US bill to ban TikTok will be released tomorrow

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Finally, thank fucking Allah. :feelsautistic:

No more fucking dancing and lipsyncing and twerking videos. Just ban it.

This might actually happen cause it's both Democrats and Republicans behind the bill, and the US would love to stick it to China.

The Virginia Democrat will hold a 3 p.m. ET press conference with South Dakota Republican Sen. John Thune, the lead co-sponsor of the legislation.

i unironically like tik tok, its the only social media platform where the comment section is genuinely hilarious. people saying racist homophobic and transphobic comments with tens of thousands of likes. you cant get that on any other platform. all you have to do is hit not interested on every video of a slut that comes up and it will soon not recommend you them anymore. my feed is all funny shit and vidya

i unironically like tik tok, its the only social media platform where the comment section is genuinely hilarious. people saying racist homophobic and transphobic comments with tens of thousands of likes. you cant get that on any other platform. all you have to do is hit not interested on every video of a slut that comes up and it will soon not recommend you them anymore. my feed is all funny shit and vidya
same here. tiktok lets a lot of blackpills slip through that other sites would ban for "hate speech"

Won't happen, zoomers treat that shit like a drug. They'll just migrate to whatever exact copycat American alternative pops up 0.0001 milliseconds after TikTok is hypothetically "banned", and it'll keep on stealing their data; just now it'll be sold to the NSA instead of the CCP. :lul:

agreed
same here. tiktok lets a lot of blackpills slip through that other sites would ban for "hate speech"
it also has good comedy/dance videos.

TikTok has done it's job at this point. The chicom jews and marxoids don't need it anymore. They'll move on to some other subversion tactic. This is way too little too late and it's just to appease conservatives and whites.

Won't happen, zoomers treat that shit like a drug. They'll just migrate to whatever exact copycat American alternative pops up 0.0001 milliseconds after TikTok is hypothetically "banned", and it'll keep on stealing their data; just now it'll be sold to the NSA instead of the CCP. :lul:
This. Zoomers can’t live without social media.

Amerimutts don't wanna ban it because it is infested with faggots and other kinds of degenerates.They wanna ban it cus muh china