Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious US Army Warns about possible Mass Shootings by incels at ‘Joker’ Screenings

Snowman888

Snowman888

Veteran
★★
https://nypost.com/2019/09/25/us-ar...mass-shootings-by-incels-at-joker-screenings/

:feelsugh:

Last edited:
Here is one of the letters they sent out:

JdPpZdfD3Q1Zcc4DUbGYhTUjqoBWkMNNQ4rIYBTPWGg.png

It would be wise not to say "Go ER" for the time being. NSA is probably slurping up a lot of data right now from incels.

lol america is such a meme country

When terrorists start treating us like terrorists. How many innocent Sandcels have the military blown up? JFL.

Last edited:
This timeline is just amazing. I'm living in the right time to see depressed virgin males being called terrorists.

When i saw this I was 100% sure it's a fake. Seemed too far gone, even considering everything we've seen up to this point.
Underestimated ((( their ))) un-matched ability to lie, decieve and spit in your face.

proof we live in the clown world :feelsLightsaber: :feelslala:

So are they going to have armed guards in all cinemas once this film comes out then

Ofc it's texas.
when do they mention inkwells?