Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

US Army suddenly reverses it's woke advertising jfl

Methinks it's cuz the uppers have realised a real ww3 is about to break out anytime soon -- there are so many conflicts allow around the world and it's going to bubble into a real war( Israel- Palestine//migration crisis in Europe//Ukrain-Russia//Taliban attacked Iran)

And as shit is about to hit the fan they have to take back their virtue signalling bullshit

Makes u wonder if there is a ww3 where will the soldiers come from considering that 80% of the West is soy, morbidly obese, low T kek

Makes u wonder if there is a ww3 where will the soldiers come from considering that 80% of the West is soy, morbidly obese, low T kek
Exactly, I don't see all those non-whites in wheelchairs and other diversity hires putting up much of a fight :feelshaha:

why would anyone wanna fight for the army anyways. people are such fucking cattle, if you dont wanna be recruited by force then just dont go. we should all as a whole just not go and fight for our "country" but unfortunly school has made us abused slaves

The new CSA and SMA of the Army are very old-school Army to where Jewis-*cough* I mean mission comes first and Soldier last.
I wouldn't doubt they had a hand in changing the advertisements and ordering more poor NCOs to recruiting trail.

insane.

diversity in everything which is antiwhite

but then only whites in recruitment for the army? and they say white genocide isnt real lol

they want whites to die in the war, while ethnics enjoy themselves in white countries, and importing ethnic men from the country theyre fighting in into their homeland to enjoy and be safe and rich and happy

INSANE INSANE INSANE INSANITY

ah yes westerners are so low T

Exactly, I don't see all those non-whites in wheelchairs and other diversity hires putting up much of a fight :feelshaha:
All these yass kweens feminsts would be the first to go back to kitchen

Methinks it's cuz the uppers have realised a real ww3 is about to break out anytime soon -- there are so many conflicts allow around the world and it's going to bubble into a real war( Israel- Palestine//migration crisis in Europe//Ukrain-Russia//Taliban attacked Iran)

And as shit is about to hit the fan they have to take back their virtue signalling bullshit

Hell no