Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [URGENT] This morning: Suspected IED from """unknown gunmen""" destroys a SAA pickup, killing two Assadists in the Raqqah desert (Al-Rusafah)

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
An explosive device attack targeted an Assad regime vehicle, in the al-Rusafah area in southern Raqqa, killing two members and injuring others.

"Assad Regime", lmao. Delete your account.

"Assad Regime", lmao. OK Westoid.
So, you support Assad the low IQ "strategist"? Tribesmen are doing the job unlike his shitty army and the IRGC donkeys.

Last edited:
Shit nobody cares about award

Shit nobody cares about award
:waitwhat:

If you live in AmeriKKKa, you'll suffer in the upcoming years after what's happening over Sahel and Syria.

:waitwhat:

If you live in AmeriKKKa, you'll suffer in the upcoming years after what's happening over Sahel and Syria.
No, I don't think that's the case, poobro.

No, I don't think that's the case, poobro.
We'll see, but chances are the insecurity they're living will only worsen: which translates to more... you know, attacks in other countries outside MENA region.

"Assad Regime", lmao. Delete your account.
And I literally copy-pasted a tweet, for clarification. I won't post the source so IncelTear users don't mass-report those accounts. They're pretty useful for OSINT research (just how TracTerrorism follows certain accounts).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back