Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (URGENT) I've got a fight with a normie tommorow!!!!

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I've gotta fight him. I argued with him in a Snapchat group chat. If I lose the fight I will be seen as a pussy and kicked out of the group. I don't know if i will win or not. What should I do brocels?

Dont play fair:feelsthink:

If you REALLY have to fight (and not for a reason such as ‘I will get kicked from the group chat), I don’t know, perhaps a blow to the nuts using your fist and then knock him down and sit on him and keep beating him.

I've gotta fight him. I argued with him in a Snapchat group chat. If I lose the fight I will be seen as a pussy and kicked out of the group. I don't know if i will win or not. What should I do brocels?
are you stronger then him? what type of group of freinds even forces you to fight.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCYJfFOSClo&ab_channel=fightTIPS

I have won heaps of fights, one thing u wanna practice is how to low kick, if u cant do that learn how to throw a jab and a cross, and keep your guard up. learn some combos, like jab, jab, uppercut, hook.

i remember fighting back in school,so as to not get bullied the entire year.weird times.

Dont play the normie games, if you do fight then hit first and dont hesitate, if you get hit dont back out, aim for the jaw and go fast.

You gotta fight dirty a strong left hook to the side of the chin will knock someone out.

this is where you start your training arc and spend 5 years working out like batman so you can get super muscular and defeat all your bullies

there is a reason.

you hang out with retards.

get a better set of frens

animation money GIF by Rough Sketchz

Jfl look up some boxing videos. Shield your head and look for an opening. Unless he’s experienced, you might be able to at least fend for yourself until a teacher is called or he loses stamina. Sounds easier than it is though. If I were you, I’d tip a teacher off about the fight and hold on until he or she arrives to bail you out.

I don’t see why such a petty argument needs to escalate into violence, but I had better cohorts it seems

Strike first, when he’s not even prepared

Y are u in a snapchat

Dont play the normie games, if you do fight then hit first and dont hesitate, if you get hit dont back out, aim for the jaw and go fast.
this too be Uber aggressive

Even if you win, you'll lose in the end. just don't fight, why do you care if you're in a group chat or not?

Strike first and aim for the balls this is the easiest way for a trucel to win such a fight :feelsokman:

imagine agreeing to a fist fight not because you think its really warranted but because of peer pressure, you are cucked to hell and back.

Hit hard hit fast, don't drop your guard

Strike first
Strike hard
No mercy

Even if you win, you'll lose in the end. just don't fight, why do you care if you're in a group chat or not?
Lol speak of the devil. I offered him out and all his thugmaxxer friends backed him up and nearly jumped me. OvER

imagine agreeing to a fist fight not because you think its really warranted but because of peer pressure, you are cucked to hell and back.

Hit hard hit fast, don't drop your guard
No, because I didn't wanna be a pushover anymore

Lol speak of the devil. I offered him out and all his thugmaxxer friends backed him up and nearly jumped me. OvER
Normies love free entertainment, believe me when i do that even if you manage to beat his ass you'll pay for it dearly. The "muh respect" you gain will not outweight all the bullshit you'll go throught. Had to take a forced fight and it didnt end well for both parties so, yeah.

If you don't have friends they may even join the other dude, if i were you take your loss. Pushover or not you need to know when to take your fights

Normies love free entertainment, believe me when i do that even if you manage to beat his ass you'll pay for it dearly. The "muh respect" you gain will not outweight all the bullshit you'll go throught. Had to take a forced fight and it didnt end well for both parties so, yeah.

If you don't have friends they may even join the other dude, if i were you take your loss. Pushover or not you need to know when to take your fights
Jfl,he had a transgender black girl with him and she was bragging about how many connections she had with Thugmaxxers. She offered me out. I knew if I beaten her up,I would payed the consequences. So I allowed to her to pressure me like a fucking cuck. ovER

I’ve heard that you ought to keep your hand almost open in your strike until you are just about to reach your target and then make your fist. I don’t know the validity of that but shit give it a go.

carry some brass knuckles or a knife. But I’d say don’t fight him. In the end you lose, you look like a bitch. If you win, then you got someone with a chip on their shoulder coming back with friends for you. And they won’t challenge you to a formal fight they’ll just jump you.

I've bookmarked your comment because this will help me alot. Especially with my planned Ascension. Thanks brocel

Imagine fighting for a snapchat group :feelskek:

Just stand to him, smoking a joint and ask him, what? You going to hit me? For a snapchat group? :lul:

They are my only normie friends. It's either I chill with them or I'm a loner.
That's unfortunate, i've been there. Try to reach other people and find actual "friends" even if they like anime

lemme know who wins

There is not winning in normies games. they just want you suffer, if they make you go through this, they are not your friends. You will gain nothing by associating with them.

How did it go bro?

There is not winning in normies games. they just want you suffer, if they make you go through this, they are not your friends. You will gain nothing by associating with them.
Wordd. Speak of the devil. The normie got scared and called his thugmaxxers to for backup. Normies are pathetic

Wordd. Speak of the devil. The normie got scared and called his thugmaxxers to for backup. Normies are pathetic
Devil? Since when I achived such a nefarious title? For the most times I don't hide that I wanna belive in God.
like I said many times before, normies have no moral spine and they will do any thing to whom they consider lower than themselves, just because they think it's funny.

And honour is certaintly not one of normies defining traits.

Devil? Since when I achived such a nefarious title? For the most times I don't hide that I wanna belive in God.
like I said many times before, normies have no moral spine and they will do any thing to whom they consider lower than themselves, just because they think it's funny.

And honour is certaintly not one of normies defining traits.
"Speak of the devil" meaning what you said was right as a coincidence... Kind of. You get what I'm saying?

"Speak of the devil" meaning what you said was right as a coincidence... Kind of. You get what I'm saying?
I get what you meant, but usually when you "speak of the devil" you mean a person rather than subject.

I get what you meant, but usually when you "speak of the devil" you mean a person rather than subject.
My bad,thought it meant both a person and a subject. Silly me. What word should I use next time when talking about a subject?

My bad,thought it meant both a person and a subject. Silly me. What word should I use next time when talking about a subject?
Just semantics, words are just a tool to convey meaning. Nothing to apologise.
Can't think of equivalent right now. I'm not naitve speaker, so there is perhaps phrase that escape my knowledge.