Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [URGENT] Heavy explosion has been heard in Ankara, Turkey

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
No more info so far.

Gives me world war 3 vibes israel war russia ukraine war turkey getting bombed or something :worryfeels:
I am not getting drafted and dying for this stupid globohomo jew bullshit :feelsohgod:

TOTAL ROACH DEATH!!

Probably just an industrial accident or natural gas explosion.

Gives me world war 3 vibes israel war russia ukraine war turkey getting bombed or something :worryfeels:
I am not getting drafted and dying for this stupid globohomo jew bullshit :feelsohgod:
Conscripton is fun
800px On Ne Passe Pas 1918

TOTAL ROACH DEATH!!

Probably just an industrial accident or natural gas explosion.
Could be another PKK attack, too. I'm trying to find information.

I feel like I could be a good soldier I am physically fit but fuck dying for this society no way lol, it also just seems like you have to get lucky to survive, I don't want to be expendable cannon fodder for this bullshit.

I feel like I could be a good soldier I am physically fit but fuck dying for this society no way lol, it also just seems like you have to get lucky to survive, I don't want to be expendable cannon fodder for this bullshit.
Never die for the elites.

Never die for the elites.
No lol, apparently being short is good though because you are a smaller target to shoot and I can move around fast and stuff even while carrying a load (a gun or backpack or whatever) but I am not dying a sexless virgin LMFAO. Meanwhile some chads will just dodge the draft and screw all the pussy they always have been.

Confirmed: a gas explosion on an apartment.

>turkey
>urgent
>important
Fuck it.

Yea artillery can be very annoying

If they draft me forcefully I will play along until I have access to weapons and then kill as many at the military base as possible.