Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ur brain on muhammedanism, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
As some of you Chicos know, I used to devoutly pisslammax once upon a time, even doing my best to adhere to the sunnah of false prophet muhammed(piss be upon him), mang

To this day, I noticed as I was eating dinner just now that I still kinda feel weird when not eating with the right hand, mang

Dont be like me, chicos. Just avoid pisslam altogether to begin with. you’re welcome n shiet, mang :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Modammadam

Meanwhile you are now coping with cucktianity jfl. Nothing much has changed for you it seems.

i remember when i was a fanatic religious sperg and larped as a crusader n sheeit (when i was 16)

I stopped kike religion coping already. Just kike by ethnicity really now.
Spc. Finan, is that u, Chico?:dafuckfeels: I served alongside a kike in the (((military))) who pretty much said the same thing, mang… and a messianic joo

Just Buddhamaxxing bro

I'm not sure why conservatives care so much about Muslims. The issue in the US of A is black culture and unlimited Mexican immigration.

I'm not sure why conservatives care so much about Muslims. The issue in the US of A is black culture and unlimited Mexican immigration.
All of the above are heinous, GrAY

This

Ok Christcuck :feelsLSD:

As some of you Chicos know, I used to devoutly pisslammax once upon a time, even doing my best to adhere to the sunnah of false prophet muhammed(piss be upon him), mang

To this day, I noticed as I was eating dinner just now that I still kinda feel weird when not eating with the right hand, mang

Dont be like me, chicos. Just avoid pisslam altogether to begin with. you’re welcome n shiet, mang :feelsthink:
mang

I was a hardcore Hindu back in my teenage years, but now I am an agnostic.

I was a hardcore Hindu back in my teenage years, but now I am an agnostic.
I shaivismmaxxed right prior to orthodoxy, Chico. I cant say anything bad about sanatana dharma as it did help me through some bad times, not to mention liberating me from the clutches of pisslam at the time, Chico :feelsokman:

Bhagavad gita and upanishads are good copes, mang, but ive only ever barely scraped the surface of the upanishads