Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Upvote because hole

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Hole finding an excuse to post a selfie

Sort by controversial to find people calling her out, then look at those people be attacked by white knights.

Anything for mah kween
D9jnet1vm5y41

Shows a sport tool foid still can't stop herself from showing as much skin as possible without making it look like shes attention whoring

Man does the same, he'll be lucky to get any responses. Let alone upvotes and "awards".

Jfl anyone else noticed that femoids are always acting like they love the legend of zelda games? Like just those games in particular for some reason.
Is it because link is a blonde prettyboy?

These are the worst kinds of whores

Imagine an ugly male posting the same thing.
"You should go out more and spend less time on video games and other childish activities. No wonder you can't laid. LOL loser"

Anything that a women does is "cuter" compared to what men do which is why tomboys exist.

just left a downsoy on that post

Jfl anyone else noticed that femoids are always acting like they love the legend of zelda games? Like just those games in particular for some reason.
Yes, and they love to LARP as Zelda (a pure, chaste, idealized female)

Anyone knows her Patreton?????? She clearly needs some new pants

tatted up 38 year old toilet gets 87k soys from beta cuckolds

You literally the definition of scum bag. Reddit and other platforms changed the definition of simp so badly. They aren’t being simps they are telling the damn truth. Read some books you fucking scumbag. While your at it learn what simp actually means.

women know how to farm likes that's for sure and at this point it's so obvious yet :soy:'s still squeal around whenever they see a female do something le quirky

why do all these whores play animal crossing?

No it's because their soyboy simp onlyfans subscribers play that game.

Imagine waking up to 3.4k notifications on here. That foid has this in one go by simply posting her gamer grrl mug. I wonder how many messages to fuck her irl for money she got.
Lol, that's the most entry level gamer shit you can get. Imagine a foid doing the same for classic fallout or wizardry. What are odds of this happening? One out of the universe's diameter divided by Plank's volume, something like that.

Last edited:
Its because they generally dont know any other games

Don't these soy cucks ever learn that a girl like that is 'Chad only'.

RESPECT KWEENS BR0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art hoes
and btw i'd smash her and then SMASH her head in with that skateboard lol

Of course she's in the pic

91000 likes jfl. Why does her face even need to be in the pic? She should have taken more pics of the board instead. It is also a pet peeve of mine that females pretend to be all nerdy but only know the most popular "nerd" franchises. "Teehee, I'm such a Star Wars and Legend of Zelda fan" Bitches think they are special because they know common franchises. One thing I hated on 30 Rock was how Liz Lemon was supposed to be nerdy but she could only name drop Star Wars. I guess Tina Fey couldn't be bothered to learn any other film franchises

No! She likes Zelda, she's just like me!

Its painful, how they can never see this.

I guess its too emotionally painful for them, if they realized they will never get a remotely desirable girl.