Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Upstate New York school district switches on controversial $4m facial recognition technology to identify potential incel shooters

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
New York school district switches on controversial $4m facial recognition technology to identify potential shooters
  • Lockport City School District has installed a facial recognition system in schools
  • It could be used to spot an escaped felon or school shooter appears on campus
  • But critics say the tech has the potential for misuse or invading students privacy
  • 20 other US school districts were considering using the same system
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...n-technology-identify-potential-shooters.html

Recognizes ugly students..potential school shooters

they need to arm teachers its the only way. if it recognizes a shooter what will it do? the shooter is already there ready to go. even if it locks all the doors the guy could climb a gate and somebody will be outside of a classroom he can shoot

@Dota
Are you @Insalsa? You're going to get banned just like him.

They will recognize your long midface, NCT, ptosis, bitch frame, recessed chin and determine your subhumanity.

It was great knowing you all.

Yeah let’s not try to address and combat bullying culture and start a dialogue with students that may feel lonely and depressed. Nah that’s too hard. Let’s just assume all ugly people are potential shooters and make them feel even worse.

This makes me SO FUCKING MAD

How much longer until its illegal to be ugly?

Even though people assume we're school shooters, if you actually read the article it was saying that they would identify and alert the school if sex offenders, gang members or felons entered near school property.

Kek, so what it'll point out ugly males as potential threats?

It makes no sense, nobody is a school shooter untill they shoot up a school, how will it recognize them before the act?

You cant make this shit up, if there's one thing I will say about this fucked up world
Is that america will have entertained me till the very end

Never heard of him
He got banned for posting so many new threads(22 threads in 1 hour)(i might be wrong).
I'm seeing his pattern in your threads.

Lol, track all the ugly bullied kids, they're the most likely to go ER.

Lookism is alive and well, folks.

What is the common thing in a shooters face?

At least some numales will get picked up on this.

i dont understand... where in the article do they talk about UGLY males ?

Recognizes ugly students..potential school shooters

Police Ai that tells police where/when to patrol is well known to be super racist and tell them to patrol black neighborhoods, because that's where most of the crime is. FBI incel detection Ai, will legit descriminate against frame-cells, face-cells and other incels. We're probably all already on some FBI/CIA/NSA incel database of potential "terrorists". If we think humans treat us like sub-human trash, Ai will treat us just as bad or even worse, as it gains power.

It alerts school officials as soon someone with criminal history or registered sex offender.

JFL most school shooters does not have a crime history and people can just put on shades or sunglasses anyway.

A step towards Minority Report.

they gonna identify us and then they gonna kill us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back