Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Updated Height Hierarchy in 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
Yes yes yes yes and yes. For some reason we live in chadurth
every guy i talk to if i let my guard down he start talking "you short this and this, me tall that and that" and they are not even tall they are 174-178cm . thats why i dont get friendly with people eventually all they try to do is boost their ego on me.

every guy i talk to if i let my guard down he start talking "you short this and this, me tall that and that" and they are not even tall they are 174-178cm . thats why i dont get friendly with people eventually all they try to do is boost their ego on me.
Exactly brother

NO NO NO NO NO, YOU ARE UNDERSTANDING ME WRONG

listen, if you are over 6ft tall, you have it easy, ok? unless you are 2/10 or worse, you have it easy. being 6ft tall you will be approached by at least one girl every year, not like us shortcels who are despised by every foid in our sight
Exactly. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTOOD ME
I understood your original post when you made it.

99% of tallfags who are still virgins simply lack confidence. If you are 6'0"+, you just need to be confident, and you will score, unless your face is 2/10 and you are horribly deformed.

Or else, they can just wait until a foid hits on them, which literally happens to all of them.

Meanwhile, for us manlets, it never began, as there is no confidence to compensate for one's lack of height.

Attraction is biological; your body is either sexually appealing, or it isn't.

When you are 6'0"+, you are biologically attractive. Hence, you can ascend. Hence, not an incel, unless your face is 2/10 and deformed.

When you are a manlet, you are biologically unattractive, it's over, and it never began, end of story.

It's as simple as that.

High observation IQ

I agree. And btw, I think taller dudes tend to have bigger cocks and bigger chins, and jaws, which altogether noticeably increase one's SMV.

Does he not look tall? His long neck signifies a tall height

View attachment 492766

Does he not look tall? His long neck signifies a tall height
St. Blackops2cel's face looks 2.5-3/10 in this picture.

We don't actually know his height; that he "looks tall" due to his long neck doesn't mean that he really is tall. He could just be 5'10".

What is this one picture supposed to prove? He looks ugly here, it's true, and not many foids would want to date someone who looks like that; however, there are many things he can do to significantly improve his looks (let's start with wearing a scarf to hide his neck; also better grooming of facial hair, a cooler haircut, a more massive physique, squintmaxxing, etc.) to be able to elevate and fraud his face to a solid 4/10.

Moreover, he does get some matches on Tinder experiments, so there's that.

If you believe that you can "DISPROVE THE HEIGHTPILL WITH THIS ONE POPULAR MEME," you are sorely mistaken.

So what are you truing to prove by posting it here? There are ugly tallfags. Maybe St. Blackops2cel is one of them, though we don't actually know what his height is. What we do know that is that ugly tallfags have it far better than handsome manlets, because foids discriminate first and foremost on the basis of height, and reject a stupendously high percentage of men based on height alone. All evidence supports that conclusion, and there exists no evidence to the contrary.

today i learned

i am uglier than elephant man

I don't know wtf you guys are talking about I only have 2 feet :feelsokman:

Tfw 5'8, recessed chin, nonNT. It never even started...

Why this man delete his acc? Anyone?

I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe:cryfeels:
He was giga based at calling out tallfags

Amen, fuck ‘em tallfag scum! They should all have their femurs broken with a sledgehammer. @subhuman

True, I am incel because of my height and high inhibition.

5'6-5'9 is still the bare minimum for attracting a petite foidlet who's 5'4 or below if you got the face to make up for it. Especially if you live somewhere with not a lot of tallfags
mfw my height is "Petite" lol

2023: 6 feet is short

No height for your face

I personally am 6'4 and been ignored by women my whole life. I have a friend who's 6'7 and because he's ugly and highly autistic is just a khv neet at 30+ yo. You guys and your heightpill are so fucking retarded.