Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Updated Height Hierarchy in 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
5'2" or shorter: Why live? Seriously, why even wake up in the morning? Truest of truecels.

5'3" - 5'8": INCEL. 99.9% of foids will reject you for your height. You'll need to take drastic measures to be able to ascend; no guarantee you ever actually will.

5'9" - 5'11": Normie-tier height. Not a failo, not a halo.

6'0" - 6'3": Extremely unlikely to be incel. 99% of posters this tall are fakecels who SMV-mog the rest of us to oblivion. Need to be really, really ugly to be incel.

6'4" or taller: WILL NOT BE INCEL EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE ELEPHANT MAN'S FACE. LITERALLY NOT A SINGLE INCEL IN THE UNIVERSE WHO IS THIS TALL.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

(Ban tallfags and ban heightpill-deniers)

And now, every triggered tallfag will say some variation of: "Actually, 6'2" is not even really that tall."

Literally, every time they're confronted with reality, they pull out the "Actually, being 6'0"+ is not really exceptional; you only stand out when 6'5" or taller."

Every single time we bring out the heightpill, they come up with "Hurr durr, you only become tall when you're 6'5". I am a 6'3" truecel manlet."

Seriously, you 6'0"+ SMV-moggers: Why are you posting here? You aren't incels.

Don't you have better things to do than brag before actual incels about how foids approach you on the street but your mentalceldom keeps you from ascending?

Even retarded, autistic, and schizophrenic tallfags can get laid, just by virtue of being tall. Your mere presence, indeed, your very existence, makes foids wet.

Why post here?

ACCORDING TO THE SCIENTIFIC HEIGHTPILL, once you reach 6'2", adding more inches to your height is of little benefit. (But still gives you a halo)

That means that the difference between 6'2" and 6'5" is not as great as these 6'2" fakecels claim it is.

In other words, while you literally can't be incel at 6'5", even at 6'2", you are at the peak, the epitome, and the zenith of attractiveness.

Read the goddamn scientific blackpill. Once you reach 6'2", it is not so crucial to keep adding inches to your height.

WHICH MEANS THAT 6'2" IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR 99% OF MEN TO STOP BEING INCEL.

Which means that the "Abloo abloo boo hoo hoo, being 6'2" gives me no benefit whatsoever, you only stand out at 6'5"" line used by fakecels is factually false.

You don't need to be 6'5" to stand out. Once you enter 6'0"+ territory, you belong to a different species altogether than us manlet incels.

Once you enter 6'0"+ territory, you have sufficient height to ascend. You become a foid-magnet. Claiming that your halo is "insufficient" is factually wrong.

At 6'0", your halo is more than sufficient. Sure, a 6'5" giant mogs you. But you don't need to be 6'5" to stand out, JFL. You're sufficiently tall to ascend as you are.

I'm tired of these tall fakecels who can't even read statistics properly and who deny well-established scientific facts.

5'6-5'9 is still the bare minimum for attracting a petite foidlet who's 5'4 or below if you got the face to make up for it. Especially if you live somewhere with not a lot of tallfags.

It also depends on where you live.

5'6-5'9 is still the bare minimum for attracting a petite foidlet who's 5'4 or below if you got the face to make up for it. Especially if you live somewhere with not a lot of tallfags.
I'm 5'7" (on bad days when my spine is not fully stretched out, I actually measure 169-170 cm, which is technically 5'6". But on good days I reach 171 cm) and yet not even 440 pound landwhales want me. My face is usually, normally rated 5/10, so that is not my main problem. I believe that my advantage is that when I wear elevator shoes, I can reach more-or-less normie height, so at least I have that option available, whereas if I were even shorter than I am, not even elevator shoes could help me look human. But even with elevator shoes, I am still sexless. Still, I recommend elevator shoes for all manlets, as long as they aren't very obvious.

height > face

I'm 5'7" (on bad days when my spine is not fully stretched out, I actually measure 169-170 cm, which is technically 5'6". But on good days I reach 171 cm) and yet not even 440 pound landwhales want me. My face is usually, normally rated 5/10, so that is not my main problem. I believe that my advantage is that when I wear elevator shoes, I can reach more-or-less normie height, so at least I have that option available, whereas if I were even shorter than I am, not even elevator shoes could help me look human. But even with elevator shoes, I am still sexless. Still, I recommend elevator shoes for all manlets, as long as they aren't very obvious.
I wish I could at least be 5'7 tbh. I would have a little more bit of a chance with shorter foids at least.

Sucks being 5'3 since most foids are going to be around my height with many even mogging me. And shoelifts isn't going to help me anyways.

6'0" - 6'3": Extremely unlikely to be incel. 99% of posters this tall are fakecels who SMV-mog the rest of us to oblivion. Need to be really, really ugly to be incel.

6'4" or taller: WILL NOT BE INCEL EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE ELEPHANT MAN'S FACE. LITERALLY NOT A SINGLE INCEL IN THE UNIVERSE WHO IS THIS TALL.
copium overdose

I wish I could at least be 5'7 tbh. I would have a little more bit of a chance with shorter foids at least.

Sucks being 5'3 since most foids are going to be around my height with many even mogging me. And shoelifts isn't going to help me anyways.
About a month ago, I got these shoes from Ebay. Wearing them will not make you attractive, you will still be a subhuman goblin, but it will give you a small SMV boost, because 5'5"+ is more acceptable than 5'3", and at least you will be taller than the average foid, albeit not by much.

About a month ago, I got these shoes from Ebay. Wearing them will not make you attractive, you will still be a subhuman goblin, but it will give you a small SMV boost, because 5'5"+ is more acceptable than 5'3", and at least you will be taller than the average foid, albeit not by much.
Do you still get noticed by foids when you wear them?

Too complicated.

Anything below 6' is a manlet in women's eyes. That's pretty much it.
It also depends on where you live.
If its the Netherlands or some other insane nordic country with tallfags galore, than the above rule is instead 6'2'' being the minimum requirement.

Also, worth noting that mexican women are more tolerant of us manlets. They still swoon over tallfags and pant at the thought of JBW though.

Last edited:
Do you still get noticed by foids when you wear them?
With these, nope. I just feel ordinary, and I get "okay" vibes instead of "eww" vibes from people.

I also got these 4 inch elevator shoes from Amazon. These do get me some occasional IOIs (inb4 "fakecel slayer") as they elevate me to 5'11", but the problem is, they are way too obvious -- foids pay very close attention to the tiniest of details -- and you need to adjust your pants so that they will cover the upper part of the shoe; as such, they are not fit for summertime when you wear shorts. You need long pants that are sufficiently wide in their lower section. Anyway, I don't think that you should get 4 inch elevator shoes as at 5'3" everyone will instantly notice, but 3 to 3.3 inch will probably work very well for you.

Still, I recommend elevator shoes for all manlets, as long as they aren't very obvious.
you got a good site I could buy them from? Or a shoe you would recommend?

yes,ban the tallfags

That’s not an update to me.
I thought this is common sense to know.

I agree with the message, but pairing 5'3'' and 5'8'' in the same category doesn't seem right to me. I'm going to do a height chart assuming average height of 5'9.5'' (176.5cm)

I'm assuming the profile is someone who is neither very outgoing nor very secluded. Just a ""normal"" person with no mental illnesses.

Under 5'4'' -> It's over.
5'4'' ~ 5'5'' -> Chadlite+ face and not ethnic to HAVE A SHOT at dating.
5'6'' ~ 5'7'' -> High tier normie minimum and also not ethnic, decent chances with dating life but forget about very long term relationships and succesful marriage
5'8'' ~ 5'9'' -> Non ethnic normies can do well here by being low fat %. If ethnic you better be chadlite.
5'10 ~ 5'11'' -> This height with normie face and you will have a very average life, high tier normie if ethnic but even ethnics could snatch a foid every now and then at least from same race.
6' ~ 6'1'' -> Low tier white normies will do fine, if normie face you will do very good, chadlite+ and you will post on r/dating that there is more to life than sex. Normie ethnics will do okayish
6'2'' ~ 6'4'' -> You won. You need to be extremely shit in face + ethnic combo to fuck this height. Even low tier ethnics could do well with this height.
6'5''+ What do I have to say? Just go to the r/tall circlejerk and post pictures about you mogging every human you see.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

you got a good site I could buy them from? Or a shoe you would recommend?
I posted links ITT: for shoes that are unnoticeable and practical, get these from Ebay. For shoes that are quite noticeable and not very practical (but still fun to wear from time to time), get these from Amazon. That is what I did and it was one of the better decisions I made in my life, as these shoes at least allow me to feel like a human being.

I agree with the message, but pairing 5'3'' and 5'8'' in the same category doesn't seem right to me. I'm going to do a height chart assuming average height of 5'9.5'' (176.5cm)

I'm assuming the profile is someone who is neither very outgoing nor very secluded. Just a ""normal"" person with no mental illnesses.

Under 5'4'' -> It's over.
5'4'' ~ 5'5'' -> Chadlite+ face and not ethnic to HAVE A SHOT at dating.
5'6'' ~ 5'7'' -> High tier normie minimum and also not ethnic, decent chances with dating life but forget about very long term relationships and succesful marriage
5'8'' ~ 5'9'' -> Non ethnic normies can do well here by being low fat %. If ethnic you better be chadlite.
5'10 ~ 5'11'' -> This height with normie face and you will have a very average life, high tier normie if ethnic but even ethnics could snatch a foid every now and then at least from same race.
6' ~ 6'1'' -> Low tier white normies will do fine, if normie face you will do very good, chadlite+ and you will post on r/dating that there is more to life than sex. Normie ethnics will do okayish
6'2'' ~ 6'4'' -> You won. You need to be extremely shit in face + ethnic combo to fuck this height. Even low tier ethnics could do well with this height.
6'5''+ What do I have to say? Just go to the r/tall circlejerk and post pictures about you mogging every human you see.

That's my 2 cents anyway.
Seems legit. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Disagree. I still get rejected every time.

im 5'9" but not a normie by any means, so this is dumb:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
5'9" is the average height, so if you are that, you have normie height. Never said or implied that having normie height makes one a normie.

WILL NOT BE INCEL EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE ELEPHANT MAN'S FACE. LITERALLY NOT A SINGLE INCEL IN THE UNIVERSE WHO IS THIS TALL.
How low iq retarded are you? :lul: I really want you to have an elephant man face and be 6’4 , you’ll try to kil yourself and cry

i am not normie i am incel. explain why i am incel then
I never said that you are a normie. You lack basic reading comprehension, so I am adding you to the ignore list.

wants a word with you

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-10 21.21.49.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-10 21.21.49.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 118
5'2" or shorter: Why live? Seriously, why even wake up in the morning? Truest of truecels.

5'3" - 5'8": INCEL. 99.9% of foids will reject you for your height. You'll need to take drastic measures to be able to ascend; no guarantee you ever actually will.

5'9" - 5'11": Normie-tier height. Not a failo, not a halo.

(Ban tallfags and ban heightpill-deniers)

And now, every triggered tallfag will say some variation of: "Actually, 6'2" is not even really that tall."

Literally, every time they're confronted with reality, they pull out the "Actually, being 6'0"+ is not really exceptional; you only stand out when 6'5" or taller."

Every single time we bring out the heightpill, they come up with "Hurr durr, you only become tall when you're 6'5". I am a 6'3" truecel manlet."

Seriously, you 6'0"+ SMV-moggers: Why are you posting here? You aren't incels.

Don't you have better things to do than brag before actual incels about how foids approach you on the street but your mentalceldom keeps you from ascending?

Even retarded, autistic, and schizophrenic tallfags can get laid, just by virtue of being tall. Your mere presence, indeed, your very existence, makes foids wet.

Why post here?

ACCORDING TO THE SCIENTIFIC HEIGHTPILL, once you reach 6'2", adding more inches to your height is of little benefit. (But still gives you a halo)

That means that the difference between 6'2" and 6'5" is not as great as these 6'2" fakecels claim it is.

In other words, while you literally can't be incel at 6'5", even at 6'2", you are at the peak, the epitome, and the zenith of attractiveness.

Read the goddamn scientific blackpill. Once you reach 6'2", it is not so crucial to keep adding inches to your height.

WHICH MEANS THAT 6'2" IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR 99% OF MEN TO STOP BEING INCEL.

Which means that the "Abloo abloo boo hoo hoo, being 6'2" gives me no benefit whatsoever, you only stand out at 6'5"" line used by fakecels is factually false.

You don't need to be 6'5" to stand out. Once you enter 6'0"+ territory, you belong to a different species altogether than us manlet incels.

Once you enter 6'0"+ territory, you have sufficient height to ascend. You become a foid-magnet. Claiming that your halo is "insufficient" is factually wrong.

At 6'0", your halo is more than sufficient. Sure, a 6'5" giant mogs you. But you don't need to be 6'5" to stand out, JFL. You're sufficiently tall to ascend as you are.

I'm tired of these tall fakecels who can't even read statistics properly and who deny well-established scientific facts.
6' and 6'3 cannot be in the same bracket.

5ft 8 and 9 are in the same tier

Yet we couldn't even be 5'6 this is how fucked this universe is.

How low iq retarded are you? :lul: I really want you to have an elephant man face and be 6’4 , you’ll try to kil yourself and cry
He'd prolly could ascend if he dark triad maxxxed and became a "supernatural entity":feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice: Slenderman made so many women wet. Along with 6'4 Jeff the killer.
they say this because they have chad friends who are even taller :chad::chad::chad::banhammer:
That’s not an update to me.
I thought this is common sense to know.
Yes but 6 FOOTERS will always denied their preveilges like woman.:feelskek:

He'd prolly could ascend if he dark triad maxxxed and became a "supernatural entity":feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice: Slenderman made so many women wet. Along with 6'4 Jeff the killer.
Bro how old are you? None of these happened

:feelskek: are you seriously asking me this shit. Go on rule 34 and just look at how many foids want their asses handed to them by tall lanky looking retarded cryptids:feelsjuice:. Tell me you are at least not white. Youd get a pass in my book if you're at least that.

i dont believe shortcels believe their own bullshit anymore. yeah 6'2 elephant man is a slayer ok bro. just let them have their copes.

i dont believe shortcels believe their own bullshit anymore. yeah 6'2 elephant man is a slayer ok bro. just let them have their copes.
Not a slayer (and no need to autistically pretend that some hyperbole should be read literally), but yes, even extremely ugly men, when they have a 6'4"+ halo, can get laid, and with far greater ease than manlets. Moreover, any man taller than 6'0"+ who isn't extremely deformed SMV-mogs manlets. To be incel at 6'0"+, you need a 2/10. If you have a 2/10 face, I feel sorry for you - but still, 99 out of 100 tallfags are fakecels.

Last edited:
Wtf guys don’t wear platform shoes. Worrying about what others think of you is cucked af.:feelsthink::blackpill:

A much more accurate “mass energy equivalence” theory of inceldom is fighting success. There are tons of exceptions to any height rule (especially here. Dude there’s a huge difference between 5’3” and 5’8”. You can’t lump those 5 inches together in the same category). We need a way to quantify fighting success using height, wrists, torso width/depth, and skull size

and I believe you can shut your ass up and go back IT retard. That's the bullshit that would go as smoothly
:feelsjuice: and yet you still can't see your half preveilgeness. Get over it brother. We manlets always suffer no matter how hard we try. You have calculated chances. Women like tallness.
Jfl the only thing that could make you based rn is if you decided to go with the manlets and kill all women. Simple as that really. But if you wanna be with tallfags for all the mongoloid sufferers their is rn you can. You can ruin their life just like women and normies did. The choice is yours brother.:feelsjuice: it's a shame because despite your demonic tallness. I consider you based.
Not a slayer (and no need to autistically pretend that some hyperbole should be read literally), but yes, even extremely ugly men, when they have a 6'4"+ halo, can get laid, and with far greater ease than manlets. Moreover, any man taller than 6'0"+ who isn't extremely deformed SMV-mogs manlets. To be incel at 6'0"+, you need a 2/10. If you have a 2/10 face, I feel sorry for you - but still, 99 out of 100 tallfags are fakecels.
Perfect example is this "I'm 6'3 and I can't get laid no matter how hard I try, then whenever an exposure happens. They usually look like this.
Hryir7tkx9f61

They look like a foids interpretation of what an incel looks like. Which is just unhygienic Chad.

Last edited:
height and frame = respect.

Cope thread.
I'm 6'3 and trucel because of 3/10 face.

Cope thread.
I'm 6'3 and trucel because of 3/10 face.
fakecel :lul: or you have a horrible face and you are ethnic

anyway very high IQ post OP :bigbrain: if you deny the heighpill you are :bluepill: and all the tallfag with normie face should be banned :banhammer::banhammer:

Last edited: