Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Update

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
This is an update on the situration of the black foid at work

So yesterday I made a thread

This was yesterday
"Took .IS and initiated the conversation with her today
I dunno but it may went bad, I waited for her outside:fuk: (it's over)
Not want to look creepy, I called her out (hey) and said " I was waiting, you took long" :feelsrope:

I dunno if she took it badly or not (I'm hoping not)

I only got to talk to her for like 1 minute, I talked about work and went :feelstastyman:"

Today I saw her, I lifted my hand up to say hi, she said hi and so did I :panties:

After work I was behind her, I said "awful weather!" she looked behind and kinda walked beside her, then I started talking about how bad the weather is:fuk:
Then talked about something else, she didn't really talk back throughout the convo until the end where she talked a couple of word :feelsrope:

I will try tomorrow

But I just wanna be friends tbh (I will make a thread on this if I get 30 replies)

@Retardinator
@Govid_Dorious
@PersonalityChad
@Mortis
@mrlunatic
@DarkStarDown
@Glerforpus
@parzurnacs
@ThatITguy27
@Michael W. Ford
@nice_try
@real_blackcel
@General Alek
@Intellau_Celistic
@Justdone
@tulasdanslos

GIF by Swaps4

After work I was behind her, I said "awful weather!" she looked behind and kinda walked beside her, then I started talking about how bad the weather is:fuk:
worst thing you can do is to talk about the whether to a toilet you want to attract. it's literally just you telling her how boring you're at this moment
Then talked about something else, she didn't really talk back throughout the convo until the end where she talked a couple of word :feelsrope:
prepare yourself to get rejected sooner or later

This could be another @NoLooksNoLife case, mang.

it's over

But I just wanna be friends tbh (I will make a thread on this if I get 30 replies)
Foids don't and will never want to be friends with subhumans.

Why would you say "I was waiting for you"

Sounds like she doesnt want to talk to you. I would give up. Do you really want to fuck a nigger anyway?
Fuck yea. not date

Are you fat as well

Nah I don't think you should try again tomorrow. She may start to find you annoying if you're talking to her everyday

Just ask her if she wants to come over to your place