Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [UPDATE] Whore's stolen phone

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★

I'm not gonna lie, I was nervous when I went to class today. I knew there was no evidence against me, but I couldn't help it. Thankfully, all went well and it looks like I'm getting away scott free.

9vypuqhk5e861

I struck up a conversation with the noodlewhore I stole the phone from. It went something like this.

Me: Hey ______, did you find your phone?

Noodlewhore: (visibly frustrated) No, couldn't find it.

Me: Damn that sucks. So are you thinking of getting a new one?

Noodlewhore: I'm just using my old phone for now.

Me: What phone is it?

Noodlewhore: *pulls out phone and shows me*

Noodlewhore: My dad gave me his old iPhone 8. I had to go to the store and get a new sim card too.

Me: Sounds like a hassle. Hope your phone turns up at some point. Maybe it's still somewhere in the school?

Noodlewhore: Yeah maybe.

Me: mhm.......

Me internally: :lul::lul::lul:

I honestly feel fucking terrific, in a "high on life" kinda way. It's actually kinda scary how addicting this is. I never imagined myself becoming an incel kleptomaniac, but I guess life is unpredicatable:feelsgah:

Noodlewhore: My dad gave me his old iPhone 8. I had to go to the store and get a new sim card too.
Lmfao ofc her gook cuck dad gave her a free phone, she gotta get back to chasing white chad cock cant waste any time :feelshaha:

dumb whore had nothing valuable on her phone but instagram and facebook probably, that's why she is not fazed at all. You should have kept it and could have had a chance to fuck her OP.

damn it feels good to be a gangsta :feelzez::cool:

Lmfao ofc her gook cuck dad gave her a free phone, she gotta get back to chasing white chad cock cant waste any time :feelshaha:
lol IPhone 8 :feelsXmas::feelsXmas: , if that happened to me they’ll give me a phone from the 90s , such pathetic creatures
Also if her brother did that, the cuck dad wouldn’t do anything and beat him, while muh daughter can do every wrong , Nuke this world

lol IPhone 8 :feelsXmas::feelsXmas: , if that happened to me they’ll give me a phone from the 90s , such pathetic creatures
right, i noticed these zoomer girls and attractive zoomer guys get shit handed to them. my ugly ass had a flip phone for a long time then i got a samsung smartphone. incel trait?

My dad is a bigger cheapstake than the most jewish jew you'll ever find, he would laugh at me if i asked him to buy me a phone or anything really tbh :feelshaha::feelshaha:
right, i noticed these zoomer girls and attractive zoomer guys get shit handed to them. my ugly ass had a flip phone for a long time then i got a samsung smartphone. incel trait?
Trucel trait

At 24 I still had a flip phone when all the 16 year olds already had iphones.

She must be too stupid to call her own phone

try to find the old phone so you can do one of two things:
- return the phone to the girl and have your "5 minutes of fame"
- keep trolling her and/or spy on her social media, maybe you could screw her over:feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Yep, the parents are just fkin horrific and hypocritical
My dad is a bigger cheapstake than the most jewish jew you'll ever find, he would laugh at me if i asked him to buy me a phone or anything really tbh :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Sounds like my dad
Trucel trait
Yep
At 24 I still had a flip phone when all the 16 year olds already had iphones.
Relatable