Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Update - she accepted my friend request

• Thread starter CompleteFailure
  • Start date
C

CompleteFailure

Banned
-
My heart has been beating fast for 30 mins and my atomach is upset, once I cool down I will msg her something. There will be convo pics if it goes well

Show us what she looks like.

CompleteFailure said:
My heart has been beating fast for 30 mins and my atomach is upset, once I cool down I will msg her something. There will be convo pics if it goes well

Convo pics if it goes badly pls.

Also, did I miss the prologue? wtf is happening

You guys dont know how much this means to me, her accepting my friend request is the most validation ive had in 22 years

It was nice knowing you

Anon said:
Show us what she looks like.

He sent some random girl a friend request ,its most likely going to end badly.

fucking slayercel

Zaetheus said:
He sent some random girl a friend request ,its most likely going to end badly.

Zaetheus said:
He sent some random girl a friend request ,its most likely going to end badly.

We need to evaluate the slut's SMV

She looks like a cute version of Samara from The ring  :love: :love:  :love:
We already said hey and another thing, now I am waiting for her reply, she seems receptive

CompleteFailure said:
She looks like a cute version of Samara from The ring  :love: :love:  :love:
We already said hey and another thing, now I am waiting for her reply, she seems receptive

Why are you approaching on Facebook? That's pretty low inhib. You should DM girls on Twitter/Insta instead. More detached from real life and thus less opportunity for humiliation.

Good luck in getting heartbroken.

existentialhack said:
Why are you approaching on Facebook? That's pretty low inhib. You should DM girls on Twitter/Insta instead. More detached from real life and thus less opportunity for humiliation.

I am a new me, more confident and low inhib. I saw her at a place and the next day she sat next to where I always sit

Good luck. Even though 'escaping' inceldom is impossible.

Zielony4 said:
Good luck. Even though 'escaping' inceldom is impossible.

This is me losing my fb talking virginity, I am a decade away from not being KHHV

CompleteFailure said:
This is me losing my fb talking virginity, I am a decade away from not being KHHV

A decade is too optimistic, I would say a century.

She hasnt responded in a long minute, the situation is getting dire but I wont let my mood get clouded

Is this a joke, how pathetic

Just talking to a girl who seems to like you is such a selfesteem boost, haven't felt like this in ages.
We are still talking about normal stuff and it hasn't taken me to be super NT to keep it flowing. I will see her monday again and will have to talk to her IRL which is very frightening but probably not much besides a hello, now I just need to try and set up a date.

Quit while you're ahead, for your own sake.

Seriously, getting your hopes up like this is just going to break your heart. Your crush on her will keep getting stronger and more intense, up until you see a picture of her and her attractive boyfriend and it all comes crashing down.

lol gl with the emotional suffering for the next months

Minjaze said:
Quit while you're ahead, for your own sake.

Seriously, getting your hopes up like this is just going to break your heart. Your crush on her will keep getting stronger and more intense, up until you see a picture of her and her attractive boyfriend and it all comes crashing down.

If she would stop responding to me right now I would be ok with it and not feel too bad but if we keep talking and I screw up or she is just leading me on it would suck really bad