Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Update on my mom wanting me to approach the jb neigbhor

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

So Ive asked her if she ever said she actually likes me. They talked shortly because she translated for her father. (hes from EE)
It turns out they never exchanged a word about me and for a split second I thought now is my time and I should just go over there and say hi. :feelskek:
She probalby sucks off dozens of chads in school while her father probably would give me a lefort 3 fracture for simply coming over and saying hello.

I was so close to actually go over and approach her.

giphy.gif

Or maybe waiting until she goes outside

M8W2DG.gif

Im so done

giphy.gif

I remember I b 10 or somethn and these girls my age b at the park and my mom tells me to go talk to them and I literally said "hi" and they ran off. Blackpilled at the age of 10. Never listen to you're mom's advice.

never ask a foid if she likes you, this is what I learned so far, as far as I understand its supposed to be natural and not forced

I remember I b 10 or somethn and these girls my age b at the park and my mom tells me to go talk to them and I literally said "hi" and they ran off. Blackpilled at the age of 10. Never listen to you're mom's advice.
My mom and I were leaving school, in the square near to my school i saw a girl i found cute, my mom told me to say hi to her (from afar, waving and shit). The girl heard me and turned her back to me, not even saying yes. Her dad seemed like he asked her wtf was going on or who i was and she made like a hand gesture like she was putting some garbage to the side

My mom was shocked by this but it still didn't blackpill her. I remember her saying that girl is a bad person for treating you like that blabla

No mom, that's how almost every girl in my entire life ended up treating me

I sometimes ask myself if theyre deluding themselves or just do it out of amusement? I think its a mixture of coping followed by sadistic pleasure. Or maybe its like all the blackpilled experiences get deleted out of their brains after their kids get born or theyre not capable of projecting it on their kids. Probably they just dont want to think that their kids lifes are limited by their attributes. Or it was just a "learning to deal with rejection" kind of thing. This is something I never could understand, either other people like you or they dont. You cant make yourself likeable.

An ugly and/or aspie kid approaching a girl in the park, what could go wrong?

never ask a foid if she likes you, this is what I learned so far, as far as I understand its supposed to be natural and not forced
That's a very fakecel thing to do as well

Jfl at the second gif and jfl at your life tbh

your incel-senses saves your life, friend

Asking her if she likes you is dumb, just keep it natural. Do some shit outside and when she passes by, just smile or something.

Nonononono. Bad. Not gonna turn out well. You have no "reason" to do that and she's jb. I hope you're not serious here.
Of course I wont do it. But jbs are legal where I live. Not that theyre my preference but I wouldnt say no lol.

Actually its funny that she also mentioned that she tries to get a high education, as if that would mean shes not chads cumdump. Lmao

I think its a mixture of coping followed by sadistic pleasure.
Mom often thinks that you can just be yourself, put out urself out there and easily can get a partner
They dont know that it only applies to them women
We men aren't like that. You have to be regarded as winner of something.
Remember those 90's to early 2000's movies where the bullied/outcast/unpopular male do this unbelievable thing and becomes popular ? what happens next? he gets the popular "female"(or his crush) to be his partner in prom or something like that. Its funny but we know subconsciously that its the logical thing to happen thats why we regarded the movie progress as "normal"
The sad thing is there are genetic failures like us who cant be a winner in any aspect of life.
The only option is to cope until the end through other things such as video games, movies, anime, drugs, prostitutes etc.

I would have still done it if I were in your shoes.

It's a useless question anyway. Even in the miraculous scenario where the answer actually were yes, it could change overnight, on a whim.

hey you can't fault her taste at least :feelsokman: took a while to convince my mom that 14 year old girls are ideal but now she accepts it :feelsokman:

Approaching women is autistic

Just go over there, pussy. You are being a mentalcel to justify a high inhib life choice.

Not approaching is clearly autistic how do you expect to ascend ?
The are other ways to meet foids outside of randomly walking up to one. Cold approaching is outdated and gives foids full control of the situation and rarely ever works unless you look really good. Your best chance of meeting foids is to expand you social circle if you somewhat decent

The are other ways to meet foids outside of randomly walking up to one. Cold approaching is outdated and gives foids full control of the situation and rarely ever works unless you look really good. Your best chance of meeting foids is to expand you social circle if you somewhat decent
But you would still have to approach them and initiate when in a social circle

But you would still have to approach them and initiate when in a social circle
Cold approaching is a random person warm approaching is doing it to someone in your circle big difference. Even then if the foid really likes you she will make make it obvious to the point where it seems natural to ask you out. Approaching random foids is completely retarded

Absolutely brutal stories ITT

Cold approaching is a random person warm approaching is doing it to someone in your circle big difference. Even then if the foid really likes you she will make make it obvious to the point where it seems natural to ask you out. Approaching random foids is completely retarded
My point is as an incel it's impossible to social circlemaxx and still you would eventually have to escalate the relationship when warm approaching which incels would find hard to do as I usually get ignored in groups so warm approaching is just as hard for truecels

hey you can't fault her taste at least :feelsokman: took a while to convince my mom that 14 year old girls are ideal but now she accepts it
were do you live? is germany as well?? I wanna be in a place were aoc is 14 not 16 like here with some extra crazy laws that make everything a crime
Nike.
Just Do It.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

were do you live? is germany as well?? I wanna be in a place were aoc is 14 not 16 like here with some extra crazy laws that make everything a crime
eastern europe :feelzez: many countries here at 14/15

eastern europe :feelzez: many countries here at 14/15
I know. When they changed the aoc here in Spain they really fucked up the life of thousens of men in the future. I mean the theory of foids here when they are that age is fucking only older guys. The aoc is not gonna stop them doing that. they only gonna kill men in the process

My point is as an incel it's impossible to social circlemaxx and still you would eventually have to escalate the relationship when warm approaching which incels would find hard to do as I usually get ignored in groups so warm approaching is just as hard for truecels
I never said it was valid for us my point was cold approaching is only for chad thats why its retarded for most guys