Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Update kicked out of the gym for being ugly

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
I found out that the manager of the gym wrote a report on me trying to kick me out of all the chain's gyms also.

Before the front desk told me not to come to that particular gym. So i went to a further one. Now i found out the foid manager of the old gym had made a report to try to revoke my membership for the entire company and basically steal my money.

Supposely i made "foids uncomfortable" and "bothered" them by my presence

It is weird because i do not remember any recent particular incident and i have not been up their much this past 2 months where it supposely happened

FACE

Also, sue them ASAP for lookism. This is your golden ticket.

I am stressing trying to think back at every day and who i saw. Who could it have been

Very upset and they are trying to do it without telling me properly. They get some tyrone to come yell at me instead of a letter.

"To wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offense. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime, it was called."

FACE

Also, sue them ASAP for lookism. This is your golden ticket.
I thought of it but the foid manager just has to give a few foid friends special foid treats and they will write a witness report to help the gym in her favor.
"To wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offense. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime, it was called."
What u talkin about

Hit the gym brutally.

Don't go there anymore you shouldnt go to a place you are not wanted

some whores probably banded together to talk about you behind your back, it's over

This is LARP, because if it was real you would be calling your lawyers right now and compiling a suit against discrimination.

This is LARP, because if it was real you would be calling your lawyers right now and compiling a suit against discrimination.
op has to sue immidietly or else it is larp tbh

Sue them, being ugly in 21st Century is a crime.

I agree OP you need to sue them tbh.

if you have money, sue them

Don't go there anymore you shouldnt go to a place you are not wanted
I have not. They are trying to kick me out of all gyms internationally under this chain.
some whores probably banded together to talk about you behind your back, it's over
I think they did or it was just one ugly foid who wants attention
Read my how they could just get foids to say something post.....
if you have money, sue them
You can't do anything as an ugly male in 2019

This
Foid manager can get foids to write a witness statement for a free month. No point trying to sue but i will try to get them all fired. Lawsuites take years anyways but i will consider t

Last edited:
just existing as an incel is a joke. fuck our lives

just existing as an incel is a joke. fuck our lives
Its getting worse and worse as technology allows foids to find a chad in a 100km radius
Thereby lowering the smv of all men and increasing their standards.

Damn, dude.. no breaks in this life.

Its getting worse and worse as technology allows foids to find a chad in a 100km radius
Thereby lowering the smv of all men and increasing their standards.

one of the brutal blackpills and one i said to my mother about 2 yrs ago when she asked why i dont have a gf, foids can now get chad ajust by downloading tinder, your competing with all men within 100's of miless within your city, what chance would us incels have???

:feelsbadman:

one of the brutal blackpills and one i said to my mother about 2 yrs ago when she asked why i dont have a gf, foids can now get chad ajust by downloading tinder, your competing with all men within 100's of miless within your city, what chance would us incels have???

:feelsbadman:
Then these chads will drive 2 hours and fuck a new girl every day. Example is that chad on the bb misc tinder thread. Spadelexus. He got everyone hopped up on tinder there.

In certain places this is impossible, there are ugly everywhere. :feelshaha:

Just read this shit. We are getting there

If you can afford a lawyer then sue them, if not then you can at least threaten to sue them.
If they know that they are committing a crime then they might get scared of a lawsuit threat
:feelsthink:

there's a bettER way to resolve this than litigation

This is a Chads world we're just living in it, In the future not being at least a Chadlite will be a crime, it practically already is.

Oh you meant he should go and shoot up the whores at the gym? Yeah
how dare you make such a scandalous accusation! jk lock the door and CHOp them up with a fuckin axe

OP i think you wouldnt sue them tbh. they can say youre sexually harashed foids so youll fucked up, just let it go

sounds like complete bullshit, fuck off retard
either u did something which u have not mention or its completely fake

There is money to be made here.:feelsthink:

Otherwise I agree it's a LARP. No one at my gym gives any shit about subhumans. We're invisible and get our cope.

This is a Chads world we're just living in it, In the future not being at least a Chadlite will be a crime, it practically already is.

There is money to be made here.:feelsthink:

Otherwise I agree it's a LARP. No one at my gym gives any shit about subhumans. We're invisible and get our cope.
I am not discouraging any members from joining a gym. I recommend it to cope and health.

Not all gyms and locations are the same....

Some foids are more brainwashed for me too then others.

go full sodini pls

Sue them boyo

GO LS OP (LawSuit)

I found out that the manager of the gym wrote a report on me trying to kick me out of all the chain's gyms also.

Before the front desk told me not to come to that particular gym. So i went to a further one. Now i found out the foid manager of the old gym had made a report to try to revoke my membership for the entire company and basically steal my money.

It is weird because i do not remember any recent particular incident and i have not been up their much this past 2 months where it supposely happened
Which country is this?

Nick Sandman was the first victim of committing "Face Crime" in america

Just sue them to oblivion.

We can never catch a break.

Foids count it as rape if someone they find unattractive is anywhere near them without you even saying anything or doing anything.