Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Update: just got done recording my suicide note.

it's 1am and he's still offline

he did say in one post that if he said he was going to kill himself again that it would be larp

i mean have u checked his twitch yet bc i lowk dont see nun
yeah still nothing I was expecting it to be larp but was just sticking around to make sure

You`re twitch doesn`t show up

Did you change your mind

yeah at least let us know you're fine man

i think it was larp, he said to expect this. Hopefully it was, i dont want to see a beautiful magnificent gentlemen go!
yeah it's a good thing if it's larp

Normies will see him and say with a straight face that he was an evil person.

Please don’t die brocel.

he did say in one post that if he said he was going to kill himself again that it would be larp
we heard it straight from the horse's mouth but didn't listen

at least do a troll stream or something brah

based good luck kys'ing

I think they will cut the feed if you say you're about to kill yourself so maybe don't say that live
although I doubt anyone's gonna report you
I'm pretty sure twitch showed the whole buffalo supermarket stream and didn't cut it off, so i doubt this guy would get cut off immediately for saying he's gonna kill himself

you shouldn't brother. this is permanent, problems aren't.
I respectfully disagree, these problems are permanent. No one here will ever ascend, if you find this site then it's already over. Even if he does ascend he'll just get cheated on. Our lives consist of 80 years of suffering and suicidal thoughts, just waiting til the day we die. So why not save 80 years and just go ahead and end our suffering?

Obv im not necessarily saying op should kill himself, im just saying i cant blame him and that I'll almost certainly do the same thing within a few years

I'm pretty sure twitch showed the whole buffalo supermarket stream and didn't cut it off, so i doubt this guy would get cut off immediately for saying he's gonna kill himself

I respectfully disagree, these problems are permanent. No one here will ever ascend, if you find this site then it's already over. Even if he does ascend he'll just get cheated on. Our lives consist of 80 years of suffering and suicidal thoughts, just waiting til the day we die. So why not save 80 years and just go ahead and end our suffering?

Obv im not necessarily saying op should kill himself, im just saying i cant blame him and that I'll almost certainly do the same thing within a few years
I pussied out lol

I pussied out lol
I shouldn't have to say this but don't feel bad about it bro, it's a hard thing to do.
Think about what you really want, and whether you really want to die or if you just want to live differently.

I shouldn't have to say this but don't feel bad about it bro, it's a hard thing to do.
Think about what you really want, and whether you really want to die or if you just want to live differently.
ok brocel. Idk what to respond to this but your probably right

link your twitch channel

these problems are permanent. No one here will ever ascend, if you find this site then it's already over. Even if he does ascend he'll just get cheated on. Our lives consist of 80 years of suffering and suicidal thoughts, just waiting til the day we die. So why not save 80 years and just go ahead and end our suffering?

1711997327456p