Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Update: just got done recording my suicide note.

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
IMG 5847

Im gonna escape very soon.

> terrorist femboy

ovER for femboy terrorists

the feds r gonna love this one...

@ me when the time is there

Someone call buzzfeed!
Chopcrycover

I think they will cut the feed if you say you're about to kill yourself so maybe don't say that live
although I doubt anyone's gonna report you

Please don't. God created you for a reason and cares about you.

We don't know much about them, but we're sure terror1stfemboy is great.

I think they will cut the feed if you say you're about to kill yourself so maybe don't say that live
although I doubt anyone's gonna report you
I’ve been suicidal for the last 3 years

you should start mogging him fag :feelskek: tell him that you're better than him in every way lol

I’ve been suicidal for the last 3 years
I'm not telling you not to kill yourself, it's a valid choice that concerns nobody but yourself.
I hope it's quick and painless.

God doesn't care about us, in fact he doesn't even exist as a supernatural being

I'm not telling you not to kill yourself, it's a valid choice that concerns nobody but yourself.
I hope it's quick and painless.
Thx brocel. Ngl, I’m an attention whore and I want to be rembemdered.

I doubt that
There is a reason you were born, and the Bible says God knew you before you were even a sperm cell. Your heart continues to beat for a reason. Although I do not like you, I do not want you dead, please consider praying before making such a drastic situation as it is a permanent solution to a temporal issue. When you kill yourself, you face God with your own blood on your hands.

Whatever you choose to do, I hope you find happiness bro.

There is a reason you were born, and the Bible says God knew you before you were even a sperm cell. Your heart continues to beat for a reason. Although I do not like you, I do not want you dead, please consider praying before making such a drastic situation as it is a permanent solution to a temporal issue. When you kill yourself, you face God with your own blood on your hands.
I have many Muslim friends tell me all Christians will go to hellfire. I know Jews believe the same.

If there is a god I can only hope he blesses me with mercy.

I have many Muslim friends tell me all Christians will go to hellfire. I know Jews believe the same.

I don't care what they have to say. Christianity is the true religion. Consider my advice I beg you. I have prayed for you.

I don't care what they have to say. Christianity is the true religion. Consider my advice I beg you. I have prayed for you.
I hope you live a happy life but sadly I will not get that privilege

I don't get it. Are you livestreaming your suicide?

Don't hurt yourself my man. No one will remember you after your death if you don't do anything. You should make normies feel sad (with legal means) before proceeding to sui.

Don't hurt yourself my man. No one will remember you after your death if you don't do anything. You should make normies feel sad (with legal means) before proceeding to sui.
im fine with no one remembering me

I hope you live a happy life but sadly I will not get that privilege
If you saw how quickly people will forget about you after your death, you'd devote your entire life to God. Please don't do anything brocel.

How are you planning to do it??

im fine with no one remembering me
Then why do you plan to post a note or livestream? Bro you want to be remembered, and there's a easy way to do so.

You'd be cherished as a saint here if you make the normies feel sad (with legal means), just like you cherish Jake Davison with your pfp.

God will bless you with Nothingness/Void. Now whether you consider that a blessing or not is up to you

I don't care what they have to say. Christianity is the true religion
The muslims and the jews say the same about their religion. So which one is the truth and how can you even know it?

if you're considering suicide why not debtmaxx and go to some third world shithole before that? I mean what do you have to lose at that point?

The muslims and the jews say the same about their religion. So which one is the truth and how can you even know it?
Christianity is the only logical religion that can be proven to be true. Even the student of the disciples, which are not even in the Bible, say they saw great things.

man think about it just one last time. you dont have to do it