Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Update: Incel Youtuber "Smooth Sanchez", facing federal charge for Manhattan bomb threat, seeks plea agreement

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
Background
Already covered in previous threads so here is a summary.

08Uni76n 400x400

While livestreaming back in February 2021, a self-identified incel, 19-year-old Malik "Smooth" Sanchez randomly approached two femoids who were dining in the outdoor seating area of a New York City restaurant and allegedly said, "Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar. Bomb detonation in two, in two minutes. I take you with me and I kill all you. I kill all you right now. And I kill all you for Allah." This livestream is still available on YouTube and the incident begins at time mark 3:26:30.

Sanchez was arrested by the FBI's New York JTTF in April 2021, charged, and indicted on one count of "false information and hoaxes" concerning an act of terrorism under 18 U.S.C. § 1038(a)(1). The maximum sentence is five years' imprisonment. He is denied bail by the magistrate judge at the request of the prosecutor.

However, Sanchez's public defender appealed the detention order to the district judge under the Eighth Amendment's Excessive Bail Clause. Assistant U.S. Attorney Kaylan Lasky counter-argued that Sanchez should remain detained pending trial as his connection to incels constituted a danger to the community, but Judge Colleen McMahon thankfully rejected such an absurd argument and granted Sanchez bail, subject to location monitoring and internet access restrictions.

Latest information

This letter and order were filed in court yesterday.
Govuscourtsnysd558965270 page 001

Like the vast majority of federal criminal cases, it appears this most likely end in a plea agreement.

Per federal sentencing guidelines, I would say there is a decent chance that Sanchez avoids jail time and receives probation with home detention instead. What I'm looking forward to is seeing whether federal prosecutors will dramatize Sanchez's connection to, and provide a hyperbolic description of, the incel community in their sentencing memorandum.

Miscellaneous

Tagging interested people:
@inkwellmaxxed @Copexodius Maximus @Mecoja @Robtical @Transcended Trucel @Linesnap99 @SelfCrucified @Caesercel @BPJ @Zer0/∞ @MarquisDeSade @erenyeager @0Energy0Happyness @mNFwTJ3wz9 @Master @Italian Incel @Arabcel9 @ordinaryotaku @Emba @the virgin shepherd

Also related thread:

Why the fuck idiots always have to announce their ER plans on social media and get caught? If i had a lot of toxic industrial waste and i wanted to poison a pond or some shit like this i would do it silently, This shit is attention whoring, If you want to have your slice of vendetta do it secretly, silently and strike like a thunder. :fuk:

That shit was legendary. Its so sad we can't troll like this nowadays.

He's a brown kid who yelled "Allahu Akbar" JFL what did you think was going to happen

He's a brown kid who yelled "Allahu Akbar" JFL what did you think was going to happen
It was obviously a joke. Not a bomb threat. Nobody who looks at his channel would think otherwise. This should never have gone to court. Just a slap on the wrist from police

Why the fuck idiots always have to announce their ER plans on social media and get caught? If i had a lot of toxic industrial waste and i wanted to poison a pond or some shit like this i would do it silently, This shit is attention whoring, If you want to have your slice of vendetta do it secretly, silently and strike like a thunder. :fuk:
they do it to get attention but in this case I believe he didn't even mean it must have been irony

This is nothing like that lol he was trolling on YT livestream

I remember this retard lmao :feelshaha:

he is not an incel , but should not get any jail time for being based.

Yeah, he was clearly joking, funniest thing is this got to the court.

Like a walk in the park. Fellas out having fun not hurting anybody.

free my nigga he didnu nuffin' !!! fr
:feelsbadman:

Home detention, huh? Sounds like a NEET vacation? :feelshmm:

Guess that is the reward for being based by normie standards, in my opinion he was just jestermaxxing for foids, for that alone he deserves 50 lashes.
^^^^
This. :feelsjuice:

Free up my nigga

Background
Already covered in previous threads so here is a summary.

View attachment 505593

While livestreaming back in February 2021, a self-identified incel, 19-year-old Malik "Smooth" Sanchez randomly approached two femoids who were dining in the outdoor seating area of a New York City restaurant and allegedly said, "Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar. Bomb detonation in two, in two minutes. I take you with me and I kill all you. I kill all you right now. And I kill all you for Allah." This livestream is still available on YouTube and the incident begins at time mark 3:26:30.

Sanchez was arrested by the FBI's New York JTTF in April 2021, charged, and indicted on one count of "false information and hoaxes" concerning an act of terrorism under 18 U.S.C. § 1038(a)(1). The maximum sentence is five years' imprisonment. He is denied bail by the magistrate judge at the request of the prosecutor.

However, Sanchez's public defender appealed the detention order to the district judge under the Eighth Amendment's Excessive Bail Clause. Assistant U.S. Attorney Kaylan Lasky counter-argued that Sanchez should remain detained pending trial as his connection to incels constituted a danger to the community, but Judge Colleen McMahon thankfully rejected such an absurd argument and granted Sanchez bail, subject to location monitoring and internet access restrictions.

Latest information

This letter and order were filed in court yesterday.

Like the vast majority of federal criminal cases, it appears this most likely end in a plea agreement.

Per federal sentencing guidelines, I would say there is a decent chance that Sanchez avoids jail time and receives probation with home detention instead. What I'm looking forward to is seeing whether federal prosecutors will dramatize Sanchez's connection to, and provide a hyperbolic description of, the incel community in their sentencing memorandum.

Miscellaneous

Tagging interested people:
@inkwellmaxxed @Copexodius Maximus @Mecoja @Robtical @Transcended Trucel @Linesnap99 @SelfCrucified @Caesercel @BPJ @Zer0/∞ @MarquisDeSade @erenyeager @0Energy0Happyness @mNFwTJ3wz9 @Master @Italian Incel @Arabcel9 @ordinaryotaku @Emba @the virgin shepherd

Also related thread:

Forgot to tag me, I love these posts
Also why was he stupid enough to announce his plans before going through with it.
Big mistake in Jew York
:feelsLSD:

A bunch of screaming primates who believe in the incorrect info will get you and Alice you up

Forgot to tag me, I love these posts
Also why was he stupid enough to announce his plans before going through with it.

:feelsLSD:
I generally tag people who comment on the previous related post (excluding banned users and users who simply re-quote others). You will be tagged on the follow-up thread.

Dirty sanchez

a Dirty Sanchez is performed when a male fingers a female's ass and wipes the reminants on the female's upper lip

The funniest part is that while they’re all outside and the bitch thinks she’s about to get blown to smithereens she still takes a couple seconds to put on her mask:feelshaha:

u literally would not even get charges pressed in my country. at worstm you d get a warning. this is absolutely ridiculous..hes just a kid

Bearded Sanchez has more flair

His streams were good. The only way to guarantee you don't go to jail or offend anyone outside is to be in full drag with a BLM shirt at all times. What a clown world for sentencing him for this considering no one got hurt. There are literal scammers, frauds, murderers, drug dealers, pedophiles, etc. that are known and walking around free right now while they had to set an example on Sanchez just for the type of content he made. Fuck this clown world and fuck the feds.

His streams were good. The only way to guarantee you don't go to jail or offend anyone outside is to be in full drag with a BLM shirt at all times. What a clown world for sentencing him for this considering no one got hurt. There are literal scammers, frauds, murderers, drug dealers, pedophiles, etc. that are known and walking around free right now while they had to set an example on Sanchez just for the type of content he made. Fuck this clown world and fuck the feds.
Yea if only he stuck to the blm bit. He played a dangerous(ly based) game with his content

"Incel youtuber"?? Never heard of him.

Good looking guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back