Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Update: don’t go to the mall as an incel

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★
Shit was brutal
892A4D3D 8B0A 4F02 88B4 AF0812CB89AB

what happened

Better to live in sparsely populated area so you can enjoy outdoors without getting mogged all the time and do the groceries in the morning if possible when there are only boomers and elders outside.

Also don't go to IKEA. I went with my dad to pick up some chairs and literally everyone there was a young couple. I saw several wmaf couples as well. Avoid IKEA at all costs.

Yoooo I’ve been watching 9/11 documentaries recently. I love the pic.

So many happy couples, but on top of that everyone is wealthier than you. Driving their nice sports cars out, wearing designer brands, eating at the top end restaurant.

I’m the brokie loner who biked to the mall all alone, just to spend my last $20 on a single pair of fuckin socks or something (bc I only own maybe 4 pairs). Then buy a cheap value meal from the Taco Bell in the food court

it’s what happens when you’re born to a broke single mother who is a feminist and as result hates any male success, including her own sons

Update: Don't go outside as an incel, unless to kys.

I hate being truecel, have nothing to do except being isolated

Yeah, going to the mall is brutal. Couples and hot foids everywhere. It's a place they go to show off and mog others.

Going to the mall makes me go into fight or flight mode instantly. I remember the last time I went a couple of years ago and it was brutal seeing people my age and younger in friend groups and couples :reeeeee:.

Why the picture of Mohammed Atta ?

I went to one recently. It was nice sitting in the food court observing people walking by, saw lots of examples of JBW, JBB, JBT.

One thing that particularly caught my eye was this Muslim guy in his 40s who was with his family. He was around 5’5 and ltn but his wife was wearing a burqa and I could tell from her eyes she was good looking. Don’t underestimate islammaxxing

Going to the mall makes me go into fight or flight mode instantly. I remember the last time I went a couple of years ago and it was brutal seeing people my age and younger in friend groups and couples :reeeeee:.
Same, even down to the "fight or flight" thing—malls have been no-go zones for a while now for me. Recently my dad tricked me into going to the mall with him. He was doing other errands and I agreed to go along, but then he said we were going to the mall as well halfway through the outing :shock:

Thankfully he was just returning a purchase, I didn't even go into the store with him, I went and used the restroom and by the time I came out he had already returned it. But I will say, as I was walking out of the restroom I was hyperventilating. I was very relieved when I saw him waiting outside and he had already made the return. We left very quickly after that. The worst that happened from the whole ordeal was seeing one teen couple as we were driving up to the mall at first, but even that wasn't terrible and I didn't even get a close look at them since we were just driving past to park.