Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [update] 82 hours in

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
Well, Its noon right now and I'm starting to think that I wont be able to finish the challenge tbh, side effects hit me like a train and i feel like absolute shit right know, someone told me that taking hangover medicine fixes that so I might just do that.

Noticeable side effects:

>My eyes feel incredibly heavy and they are unable to focus properly, I have to make an effort just to write this update.

>My legs stopped aching wich is good,I stretch out and get up from the pc every couple hours to get the bloodflow going.

>Headache returned, had to double painkiller amount (Two pills now), but it vanishes completely with the pk.

>I get headrushes if I get up or move too fast.

>Jitters and shakes have commenced, doesnt really bother me tbh, probably side effect of massive amounts of caffeine that I took.

>hallucinations have stopped.

I'll decide if I either continue or if I pussy out and go to sleep.

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@BummerDrummer
@Pengwin
@1m62dtr
@Jazavac
@FastBananaCEO
@WØLF
@TheNEET

82 hours, only 18 hours away from the 100 mark. Keep going boyo, tis’ for science!

82 hours, only 18 hours away from the 100 mark. Keep going boyo, tis’ for science!
I'll try to hit the 100 mark tbhngl

Please go to bed.

are you trying to kill yourself?

What kind of hallucinations did you experience?

Go to sleep bro

Continue

also let me see howbaggy ur eyes r

What kind of hallucinations did you experience?
Shadows moving in the corner of my eyes and some kind of weird whispering, couldnt unserstand anything however

Have you got any tips on how to do it? I can barely go 20 hours jfl

Have you got any tips on how to do it? I can barely go 20 hours jfl
Do something that requires attention, I usually play vidya and watch anime, if you just sit there doing nothing then the sleeplessness will get to you and you will black out, coffee helps too, but in general if you concentrate on something then you wont feel as tired

Op is getting all the productivity

What's the point?

Impressive performance. When I was 20 I lasted 40 hours playing Morrowind in a single session, and I ended at the hospital because I was still seeing light-speed Morrowind gameplay as soon as I was closing my eyes.

That's all I can remember.

(Don't take a bath, I'm pretty sure you'll drown if you do)

Try to go for 100h lol.

Is this dangerous?

I’ve stayed up for 3 days on cocaine before :feelstrash:

Impressive performance. When I was 20 I lasted 40 hours playing Morrowind in a single session, and I ended at the hospital because I was still seeing light-speed Morrowind gameplay as soon as I was closing my eyes.

That's all I can remember.

(Don't take a bath, I'm pretty sure you'll drown if you do)
Nice, I'll do that with New Vegas, thanks for the tip buddy

Nice, I'll do that with New Vegas, thanks for the tip buddy

You're welcome.
If New Vegas had been release instead of Morrowind, I would probably be dead now. I finished it many times and it's sooo addictive :y'all:

Some dude livestreamed him staying awake for five days. That's 120 hours.

Damn dude impressive. I hope you can beat the 93 hr record you're gunning for. Please keep me posted on your sleep deprivation adventure.

Damn dude impressive. I hope you can beat the 93 hr record you're gunning for. Please keep me posted on your sleep deprivation adventure.
I was gonna make an update but i backed out of it tbh, i dont really feel any different from when i posted this thread, maybe a little more energetic since i did a couple squats and jumping jacks. maybe later ill post something

keep it going. keep it going. keep it going full steam.

Well, Its noon right now and I'm starting to think that I wont be able to finish the challenge tbh, side effects hit me like a train and i feel like absolute shit right know, someone told me that taking hangover medicine fixes that so I might just do that.

Noticeable side effects:

>My eyes feel incredibly heavy and they are unable to focus properly, I have to make an effort just to write this update.

>My legs stopped aching wich is good,I stretch out and get up from the pc every couple hours to get the bloodflow going.

>Headache returned, had to double painkiller amount (Two pills now), but it vanishes completely with the pk.

>Jitters and shakes have commenced, doesnt really bother me tbh, probably side effect of massive amounts of caffeine that I took.

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@BummerDrummer
@Pengwin
@1m62dtr
@Jazavac
@FastBananaCEO
@WØLF
@TheNEET
Get some Amphetamine down your neck and you'll be fully charged up Bro.

Noticeable side effects:

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@BummerDrummer
@Pengwin
@1m62dtr
@Jazavac
@FastBananaCEO
@WØLF
@TheNEET

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE&ab_channel=Ryuujin131