Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unwanted Attention is a lot like Unwanted Gifts: Equally Horrible

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I'm a person who has been pretty much poor at certain times of his life and I starved and had arguments and sometimes got my stuff snatched away by my parents, now I can pretend this made me a better person, but now looking back, I really think it turned out horribly.

Sometimes life will offer you unexpected gifts and you're expected to say Thank You to whoever's giving you that gift. Me being a person who's just content and wants to be left alone doesn't really like that attention (especially from people I despise or have a horrible history), I remember my mom just this morning ordered me a pastry and I was expected to say, "Thanks" and "I love you" but in reality I really didn't want a pastry and I didn't want to feel like a loser because I didn't say thank you.

I never wanted a pastry, I'm good with being treated nice and having a place to talk, if you don't ask me or interact with me, don't expect me to love you over gifts, you simply don't know me. Yes, money is good but when you buy gifts and not what I really want, you're diving into this endless stream of compromises to satisfy me, it's like a break up long gone yet you keep paying a girl money, it's fucking ridiculous, fucking give me sex or fuck off, I don't want shit from you. Just leave me alone.

So look, first I thought of this as low ambition in life but it's really not, it's getting "gifts" that you don't consider a gift and then being expected to open up yourself when they steal treat you fake.

Certain times you grow up, certain times you realize all this shit is fake: the money all this fake love and kisses.

I don't even want kisses anymore, I know those are fake and she's tolerating this shit. I'm sorry I just can't be satisfied without raw and pure love because I can see through too much.

So yeah, this way I want certain things that are simply unattainable (for me) and this is I guess just another reason why I hate this world and everything in this world, including my brain and myself.

Unwanted attention. Like if a tranny matched with you on tinder

Unwanted attention. Like if a tranny matched with you on tinder
Yeah kinda

I've never been in that situation but this is a situation where it's not chad exclusive and things of the sort

Yeah kinda

I've never been in that situation but this is a situation where it's not chad exclusive and things of the sort
i never matched with one but i did see a few profiles before when i would use tinder. LOL some would say they were trans and other's wouldn't. But you could tell from the way they had manly look

That's a bad comparison. They ENJOY the validation they get from incels because it boosts their ego. They just don't like that were ugly

That's a bad comparison. They ENJOY the validation they get from incels because it boosts their ego. They just don't like that were ugly
That's true but imagine you're an atheist and your parents take you to religious festivals and call them gifts. Then they force you to study when you come home.

Would you consider those gifts or a waste of time? Imagine you were expected to thank people for that when your parents literally forced it down your throat: It's not really a gift when you think about it

That's true but imagine you're an atheist and your parents take you to religious festivals and call them gifts. Then they force you to study when you come home.

Would you consider those gifts or a waste of time? Imagine you were expected to thank people for that when your parents literally forced it down your throat: It's not really a gift when you think about it
Now what you want all sub8s to stfu from foids or what?

Now what you want all sub8s to stfu from foids or what?
Meh

Not really but it's just the harsh realization nothing I do as a sub 5 will please her (truly) personality is just compensating for my poor looks

She wants good looks, not personality

An ego boost is great but imagine it wasn't an ego boost

I gave you the religion example and atheism, that's compensating... they're using something I hate as a means to give me attention

It's almost similar to someone giving you attention calling you ugly thousand times a day, you do want to get rid of that person..

I think you're right, you essentially won this debate because I think I'm confusing dictating my life with attention, if she gives me attention, she will also hear what I have to say; in my examples the other person completely disregards what I have to say.

This was a great discussion lol

Meh

Not really but it's just the harsh realization nothing I do as a sub 5 will please her (truly) personality is just compensating for my poor looks

She wants good looks, not personality

An ego boost is great but imagine it wasn't an ego boost

I gave you the religion example and atheism, that's compensating... they're using something I hate as a means to give me attention

It's almost similar to someone giving you attention calling you ugly thousand times a day, you do want to get rid of that person..

I think you're right, you essentially won this debate because I think I'm confusing dictating my life with attention, if she gives me attention, she will also hear what I have to say; in my examples the other person completely disregards what I have to say.

This was a great discussion lol
Foids get validated by us.
I wouldn't get validated by going to religious festivals if I was an atheist.
Foids are sadochist masochist marxist. They get off to others pain and pretend they are the victim

Foids are sadochist masochist marxist. They get off to others pain and pretend they are the victim
#Blackpill #Victory

Completely right

I'm a person who has been pretty much poor at certain times of his life and I starved and had arguments and sometimes got my stuff snatched away by my parents, now I can pretend this made me a better person, but now looking back, I really think it turned out horribly.

Sometimes life will offer you unexpected gifts and you're expected to say Thank You to whoever's giving you that gift. Me being a person who's just content and wants to be left alone doesn't really like that attention (especially from people I despise or have a horrible history), I remember my mom just this morning ordered me a pastry and I was expected to say, "Thanks" and "I love you" but in reality I really didn't want a pastry and I didn't want to feel like a loser because I didn't say thank you.

I never wanted a pastry, I'm good with being treated nice and having a place to talk, if you don't ask me or interact with me, don't expect me to love you over gifts, you simply don't know me. Yes, money is good but when you buy gifts and not what I really want, you're diving into this endless stream of compromises to satisfy me, it's like a break up long gone yet you keep paying a girl money, it's fucking ridiculous, fucking give me sex or fuck off, I don't want shit from you. Just leave me alone.

So look, first I thought of this as low ambition in life but it's really not, it's getting "gifts" that you don't consider a gift and then being expected to open up yourself when they steal treat you fake.

Certain times you grow up, certain times you realize all this shit is fake: the money all this fake love and kisses.

I don't even want kisses anymore, I know those are fake and she's tolerating this shit. I'm sorry I just can't be satisfied without raw and pure love because I can see through too much.

So yeah, this way I want certain things that are simply unattainable (for me) and this is I guess just another reason why I hate this world and everything in this world, including my brain and myself.
Bs. Starving is worse than force eating

what sort of cucked bullshit is that? i enjoy gifts, especially when its money in a red packet.

What if it's dogshit?
Idiot?
then you compare it with rape, not attention and previlege in the sexual market you pathetic cuck. stop projecting your own shit twisted experience and mindset to other matters

then you compare it with rape, not attention and previlege in the sexual market you pathetic cuck. stop projecting your own shit twisted experience and mindset to other matters
chill bro you're not a homosexual to project your preferences lol

On top of that I never brought sex into it why are you so mad?

I guess half a slice of pastry is better than a full slice, but what if they gave you a banana cupcake?

It's worse than that

What if someone gave you a volleyball instead of food to eat while you starved?
What if someone gave me some actual food which i refuse because i only want pizza and that food is not pizza?

What if someone gave me some actual food which i refuse because i only want pizza and that food is not pizza?
Exactly my point

That's an unwanted gift, you wouldn't be happy/satisfied with normal food. It's just people pretend certain things are compensation for losses and they really aren't.

A chocolate milkshake will never be compensation for the pizza you never got, yet people expect you to thank them for it, when that's literally not what you wanted.

This is really the point of this post; you can't expect someone to be happy/satisfied and say thank you because you gave them a gift anyway because they simply don't want anything to do with that.

What you really want, is to solve all your problems and maximize happiness, freedom, etc. There's a reason everyone wants sex and wants to get rich (some even want to feel desired), these things solve their problems.

If someone tells you, "Just be happy with the McDonalds burger you eat occasionally on a Saturday:" you wouldn't give a shit because that's not actually compensation, people are just making you _run away from your problems_

Solving your problem is compensation: Ordering you a pizza is compensation

Giving you a chocolate milkshake, is making you run away from the problem or desire, and it will succeed or not depending on how badly you want it.

No one values a kiss when they're being tortured for eternity, they simply want to live; so a kiss is not valuable, it doesn't solve their problem/(s) or compensate or fulfill their needs/wants/desires and make them satisfied.

I understood what women feel when one time some faggot approached me in Mcdonalds while I was ordering some nuggets 3 years ago.

I was ordering my daily 20 nuggets back when I was a fat fuck. Well I am still fat but very much less so, its not hard to lose weight actually you just have to not eat food its not very difficult. But anyway, I was standing in line waiting for my 20 nugget box and some fries and this faggot was standing next to me, he looked at me and I knew he was going to say something, he said nice coat. I said thanks. But then I didnt realize he is a faggot, but then he kept asking me about my coat and some shit Im like wtf does this guy want from me.

And then he started touching my coat. I then realized he is a faggot. It was very terrible feeling, like a feeling of disgust but much worse. Idk how to describe it well, but its a very unique feeling. I know now what women are feeling when I was trying to get with them and approach them. Holy shit, that feeling is so terrible.

Yeah, I am not getting any Maidens in this country thats for sure. I will try Asia then idk what Ill do next. Maybe Ill gymmaxx myself to the extreme with steroids. I hope so anyway. Nothing left to try for me tbh. Old anyway. Ill probably have to just buy a hooker or something to finally lose the virginity so that it doesnt torture me so much mentally.

Anyway

TL'DR: If ur a truecel you know there is no escape you can feel it you can understand it deep inside. A very bad feeling tbh, so unlucky I was born in this body. Had I had a better body, I would be a god in this world.

Exactly my point

That's an unwanted gift, you wouldn't be happy/satisfied with normal food. It's just people pretend certain things are compensation for losses and they really aren't.

A chocolate milkshake will never be compensation for the pizza you never got, yet people expect you to thank them for it, when that's literally not what you wanted.

This is really the point of this post; you can't expect someone to be happy/satisfied and say thank you because you gave them a gift anyway because they simply don't want anything to do with that.

What you really want, is to solve all your problems and maximize happiness, freedom, etc. There's a reason everyone wants sex and wants to get rich (some even want to feel desired), these things solve their problems.

If someone tells you, "Just be happy with the McDonalds burger you eat occasionally on a Saturday:" you wouldn't give a shit because that's not actually compensation, people are just making you _run away from your problems_

Solving your problem is compensation: Ordering you a pizza is compensation

Giving you a chocolate milkshake, is making you run away from the problem or desire, and it will succeed or not depending on how badly you want it.

No one values a kiss when they're being tortured for eternity, they simply want to live; so a kiss is not valuable, it doesn't solve their problem/(s) or compensate or fulfill their needs/wants/desires and make them satisfied.
Word salad to confirm your bullshit. If it Is a present and a need for everyone but for the average woman, it's the average woman to be a spoiled brat, not me being violent.

Go being a cuck somewhere else

I understood what women feel when one time some faggot approached me in Mcdonalds while I was ordering some nuggets 3 years ago.
No you didn't. The problem with the faggot is you cannot possibly be attracted to him because of his gender. This is not the case for heterosexual females with males approaching them

No you didn't. The problem with the faggot is you cannot possibly be attracted to him because of his gender. This is not the case for heterosexual females with males approaching them
I think it is.

They dont see as male, they dont see us as human, they probably feel the same way.

I think it is.

They dont see as male, they dont see us as human, they probably feel the same way.
If this is true that would mean foids are so different from males they shouldn't have any male right or freedom