Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Unwanted and unloved, no one wants to be associated with me

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

MSTOWED
★★
Can't find anyone to be with me, everyone eventually leaves and I'm left alone. My family hasn't been great to be either and that's a polite way of putting it.

I can't find anyone to be with, no friends nor a gf. They are all disgusted by me instinctively after seeing how I look like.

Brutal af. You can DM me when you want though

drink soda until your blood vessels explode

I can't find anyone to be with, no friends nor a gf. They are all disgusted by me instinctively after seeing how I look like.

If you are probably a truecel, like me, know that this is the common treatment among us. Just as Chad receives constant validation (even for ‘criminal’ and ‘banal’ reasons, we also receive it, but the opposite of this “love”).

I aint got no niggas either but we can hang out online

If you are probably a truecel, like me, know that this is the common treatment among us. Just as Chad receives constant validation (even for ‘criminal’ and ‘banal’ reasons, we also receive it, but the opposite of this “love”).
I know it is, but we shouldn't be treated this way, it's not how things should be.

Also, fuck Chads, I hope they all get disfugured by some acid one day.

I know it is, but we shouldn't be treated this way, it's not how things should be.

Also, fuck Chads, I hope they all get disfugured by some acid one day.

I didn't want to either, but it's like that, if it's like that it's because it should be like that. Things are what they are, genetics defines everything, it is anathema. Bioarchitecture is like this for a reason, it is the essence.