Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Unvoluntary Human Trait: You don't get Dreams

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I guess it's cuz my hormones arent working and all my hopes and dreams were shattered so i no longer have that :bluepill: hope. The last dream i had was about 2 weeks ago and it was a nightmare of ending up alone my entire life. (Which i have been already)

I just fall asleep and wake up.

I usually have nightmares that involve various types of insects eating my body alive

npc trait. i have dreams every night or so

its a good thing. good dreams makes me sad after i wake up, and bad dreams give me nightmare.

I guess it's cuz my hormones arent working and all my hopes and dreams were shattered so i no longer have that :bluepill: hope. The last dream i had was about 2 weeks ago and it was a nightmare of ending up alone my entire life. (Which i have been already)

I just fall asleep and wake up.
I had a dream where I was dating korean oneitis from middle school, we went for a walk in the park and I met her family :feelsaww: I NEED TO RELIVE THAT DREAM AGAIN :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I would rather have no dreams than bad dreams

I have dreams but barley remember them

Wake up niggrr!

ya same i don't rly dream either