Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel until the end of May 2022 you can get all 3 of the BIOSHOCK games for free via Epic Games Launcher (mods please sticky this for a week)

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

FreeBio3

Incels deserve all the free copes possible, I wanted to make those of you not using EGL yet aware of this benefit.
Basically they give away free games every week that normally cost money and are pretty good.

Don't worry if you lack the space/specs to run a game right now, just install the launcher and add the free game to library and maybe you'll play it some time in the future when it's possible.

Last edited:
Incels deserve all the free copes possible, I wanted to make those of you not using EGL yet aware of this benefit.
Basically they give away free games every week that normally cost money and are pretty good.

Don't worry if you lack the space/specs to run a game right now, just install the launcher and add the free game to library and maybe you'll play it some time in the future when it's possible.
Thanks man!

Sick giveaway they are doing tbb, first borderlands 3 and now this

Nice shoutout, but i've already bought and played all of them because they are fucking classics :feelzez:

Sick giveaway they are doing tbb, first borderlands 3 and now this
yeah I grabbed that, only installed this launcher at the start of April though so apparently I've missed out on YEARS worth of these gibs since they started doing the promotion in 2020

sorry for not making a thread about that earlier guys :(

I feel like a cuck not taking advantage of it until now, but I only heard about it playing HOTS because you do a lot of lurking in chatrooms waiting to join games

This is what happens when you don't have friends :( I'm sure all the normy Gen Z kids knew about this within a week of the promotion's initiation in 2020 and probably have 100+ weeks of free games on their library now.

Nice shoutout, but i've already bought and played all of them because they are fucking classics :feelzez:
but do you have the remastered versions?

IMO even if you have the discs for your console you should still do this so you have the potential to play digital backups if you ever lose your discs

system shock mogs

Truecel trait: you don't need to install no epic launcher because you pirate games.
The only games i bought are the Dark Souls trilogy in order to be able to play online and kill normie scum using op early builds.
Rn i'm waiting for Elden Ring to drop in price and also for gpu prices to drop some more and get something for 1440p 60fps max settings.

View attachment 618242

Hardly ever use epic. forget i even have it.
Grabbed this tough thanks Wizard.
Wish steam would start doing this as well.

Truecel trait: you don't need to install no epic launcher because you pirate games.
I've tried that in the past but tbh don't really have the awareness of how to scan rips for malware, plus wherever you can avoid legal liability that's a good thing, right?

Like if you've already ripped bioshock, now you can have an unripped copy which you could install on any new computer without needing to re-rip the data by having Epic give you a fast DL speed instead of lurking on torrents and being hopeful.

The only games i bought are the Dark Souls trilogy in order to be able to play online and kill normie scum using op early builds.
Rn i'm waiting for Elden Ring to drop in price and also for gpu prices to drop some more and get something for 1440p 60fps max settings.
Elden sounds interesting but yeah I'm running low on space and not sure specwise what I can support, plus there's a lot of hi-spec free MMOs haven't even tried yet (just lurking undownloaded on my steam)

just because Steam has so many shit games I want to try out, adding whatever free MMOs I can to epic helps compartmentalize it a bit so the remains on steam are less chaotic to sort through

I ended up buying some loli platformer on epic that was on sale for 2-3 bucks, I just felt generous.

Hardly ever use epic. forget i even have it.
Grabbed this tough thanks Wizard.
Wish steam would start doing this as well.
seems doubtful since they have the name recognition, Epic might stop doing this in 2023 if they get popular enough, they just want people to install their launcher and have a reason to keep it installed

wish I could go back in time to 2022 and get it at outset and have a massive library

I AM SUCH A CUCK

>ep*c games
I'll pass.

Is it good?
Never played any of it

I really don't want to download yet another launcher I'm gonna use once on my PC.
you'd use it every week to get more free games added to library, maybe stop in 2023 when they stop giving freebies

and then later if you actually want to play asny of them

I've tried that in the past but tbh don't really have the awareness of how to scan rips for malware, plus wherever you can avoid legal liability that's a good thing, right?

Like if you've already ripped bioshock, now you can have an unripped copy which you could install on any new computer without needing to re-rip the data by having Epic give you a fast DL speed instead of lurking on torrents and being hopeful.

Elden sounds interesting but yeah I'm running low on space and not sure specwise what I can support, plus there's a lot of hi-spec free MMOs haven't even tried yet (just lurking undownloaded on my steam)

just because Steam has so many shit games I want to try out, adding whatever free MMOs I can to epic helps compartmentalize it a bit so the remains on steam are less chaotic to sort through

I ended up buying some loli platformer on epic that was on sale for 2-3 bucks, I just felt generous.

seems doubtful since they have the name recognition, Epic might stop doing this in 2023 if they get popular enough, they just want people to install their launcher and have a reason to keep it installed

wish I could go back in time to 2022 and get it at outset and have a massive library

I AM SUCH A CUCK
noticed one of the games in my epic library has an achievement list now. still don't think they'll get anywhere close to steam though.

Have played the bioshock games many times over the years. Still one of my 5 favorite series ever even after all the great ones I’ve played if you haven’t yet played these games would highly recommend you do boyos :feelsokman:

View attachment 618242

Dude they were giving fucking borderlands 3 ffs it’s so good

is what happens when you don't have friends :( I'm sure all the normy Gen Z kids knew about this within a week of the promotion's initiation in 2020 and probably have 100+ weeks of free games on their library now.
I don’t have friends but I know

It’s about being a cultured gentleman mostly

coon ass mods really pinned this shit like what the fuck? This isn't even inceldom related:feelskek:

View attachment 618242

yo this is awesome! Thanks incel.is community for this tribute shoutout! I've never played BioShock before but it's been heard to have a lot of promise!

coon ass mods really pinned this shit like what the fuck? This isn't even inceldom related:feelskek:
It relates to helping incels not rope by giving them free quality copes

also prevents us becoming cucks who spend money on stuff when we don't have to

Yea i saw it and last week you coule have gotten borderlands 3 although that game is kinda shit tbh but i love bioshock games

Epic gifts are crazy. I had those on steam so i wont bother to pick them. Good games specially the first one

Thank god I finally have a pc that can actually run those games though
Gonna have a blast playing shit from now on
Can you tell me how do you pirate them without getting your pc assfucked by a virus? Is it fit girl?

Can you tell me how do you pirate them without getting your pc assfucked by a virus? Is it fit girl?
I used to use kat.cr and the original piratebay years ago but they were shut down so i replaced them with rutracker and had no problems. rar.bg is also good,though i found that rutracker tends to have more games/new games released there first.
Never downloaded from fit toilet.

I remember when i first played bioshock infinite, was on the year it released, was very young, i remember elizabeth and i remember of a cute hat i had, long hair, everything was fine back then, atleast i wanted to believe it to be. Already got it on epic yesterday, fortunately.

when i first played bioshock infinite, was on the year it released, was very young, i remember elizabeth

LilSisBig and lilE10Porunga566 headpat

Not the waifu I had in mind but will keep her in my thoughts.

Alma crossover Both
I remember playing the demo of F.E.A.R. too but never got around to playing the full, hope they give that free too.

picked up infinite in like 2013 and had a big bioshock obsession for a long long time. i even memorized when i beat bioshock 1 on my xbox 360. march 16th 2016 :feelshmm:

picked up infinite in like 2013 and had a big bioshock obsession for a long long time. i even memorized when i beat bioshock 1 on my xbox 360. march 16th 2016 :feelshmm:
should I buy an xbox so I can game lying on my back in bed?

guys tell me how to mount a TV on my ceiling so I can look up at it and fix my posture and maybe have it fall on me in my sleep so I don't have to rope

should I buy an xbox so I can game lying on my back in bed?

guys tell me how to mount a TV on my ceiling so I can look up at it and fix my posture and maybe have it fall on me in my sleep so I don't have to rope
even with a console i am too energetic when playing video games that i have to stand up to play jfl

I remember when i first played bioshock infinite, was on the year it released, was very young, i remember elizabeth and i remember of a cute hat i had, long hair, everything was fine back then, atleast i wanted to believe it to be. Already got it on epic yesterday, fortunately.
incel trait: you gave elizabeth the bird necklace

even with a console i am too energetic when playing video games that i have to stand up to play jfl
I remember that feel, it's true sometimes, been a while since I console gamed

I would alternate between stand energy and lie down relax, both are good positions for your back compared to sitting

I am cuck for buying PS2 version of Disgaea though, should've gotten PSP port since Etna mode and it could take off animations.

I own PC version now so I will replay some day but I want a controller

incel trait: you gave elizabeth the bird necklace
I will some day get this ref when I free space to install

That’s cool other incels are bioshock fans. I fucking loved the series. The big daddies were my favorite fictional characters. The multiplayer was dope too

Yeah, but that would require downloading the Epic Games Launcher. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I have no good PC to play those kind of games, shame :cryfeels:

i forgot my epic's games account, pardon.

I wish my dog lasted longer than this promotion :(

I have no good PC to play those kind of games, shame :cryfeels:
just "buy" the free shit, it's registered on your account, could delay playing them for years

I wish my dog lasted longer than this promotion :(

just "buy" the free shit, it's registered on your account, could delay playing them for years
As if in years I will get what I haven't gotten in all my life jfl

As if in years I will get what I haven't gotten in all my life jfl
you may not ever get a cutting-edge PC for its time but you could always get what used to be cutting edge in decades past as outdated PCs go down in value

you may not ever get a cutting-edge PC for its time but you could always get what used to be cutting edge in decades past as outdated PCs go down in value
jfl at this retard and you think a cutting edge outdated pc would run a game like that?
And what's the point in doing that since by then I would have watched a gazillion of let's play of that game:feelswhat:

jfl at this retard and you think a cutting edge outdated pc would run a game like that?
And what's the point in doing that since by then I would have watched a gazillion of let's play of that game:feelswhat:
I'm not even sure what game we're discussing at this point, but whatever reqs you look up eventually they will be cheaper to acquire

whatever reqs you look up eventually they will be cheaper to acquire
poorfag cope, how is it than I am not even able to afford a 2017 gaming pc/laptop by now?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back