Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unsure of dating apps

Should I use a dating app?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Dating apps are cucked (no)

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Volcel if you dont (yes)

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
The time is almost here where I turn the age of 18. I want to try dating apps but I'm weary about doing it. I dont want to try it and get unnecessary unwanted attention for trying (backfires negatively) but I want the chance to see if it will work (small chance of success) normally for things like this in the past I have just used an alias but for finding a foid to date I would have to disclose who I am and describe my lifestyle/choices. I just dont know what to do and the time is almost here

Try, and expect disappointment

I made a Tinder when i was 18
deleted it when i was 20
i spent 2 whole years on there, never had a single match.
It's beyond over

I mean there isn't a reason not to. You can end up successful and ascend beyond us all, leaving this life of degeneracy. Or you can end up exactly where you are right now (albeit slightly more defeated).

I made a tinder about a year ago and got zero matches, I don't feel much more different but I feel more conviction for the blackpill.

Try it and see what happens

already did, pass

Everyone has to find out the hard way. Do it and then make a chadfish doing everything the same minus the picture.

Try it and see what happens
This.

You're not truly blackpilled until you've run through the gauntlet of having obese single mothers treat you like something they scraped off the bottom of their shoes.

Go ahead if you really want to. You might ascend, but that’s like one in one hundred thousand.

Tinder is only for top tier chads and Foids. Tinder is working in favor of women, because men have it harder in the dating life and are willing to spend more money.

I made an account on a German dating platform, I had to pay 20€/month for 6 months to be able to contact foids(was bluepilled). Foids could use it for free ofc. These 6 months were pure suifuel, I didn't got any responses and some bots texted me. Then it hit me, even the ugliest foid on there gets like 100 messages a day, she could practically shopping men like shoes, testing out all kinds of shoes and take the best one. So I asked myself, why should she choose you?